Freedom Voice Newsletters

logo

Is the human mind a creator---or a devil?

September/20/2007

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: 9/20/2007

[Printable] [Html]

What I write in this email is not a criticism to expose falsities,  but a truth we all should know and this is it. Over a period of 20 years or more I have read many books that claim to have a key that unlock hidden potentials that give you success in your business, home and personal development.  All these writings such as 'Choices and Illusions' by Eldon Taylor, Dr. Wayne Dyer, in his book Real Magic and of late the book and DVD 'The Secret", are all designed to use the mind to promote success, health and financial security and even giving you a so called spiritual experience. Think beloved think, is this true, can we tap into the resources of God's Kingdom by so called mind power or human desire for success and health?

One Psychic said this about the book Choices and Illusions,  quote. ""Read this Book! We're living at a time when people are searching for answers to fundamental questions in their lives. This book can be, if applied, a road map to personal enlightenment and empowerment." ~ John Edward, Psychic Medium.
Do you realize that all these sciences, especially the Secret are channeled by people that are Psychics who work by familiar a spirit, not working by the Spirit of God. They work in a realm that is not the Kingdom of God, e.g. So be careful what you read and listen Jesus is not an issue in these mind methods.

I ask you a question; "Is the human mind a creator, is our individual objective to promote our human success by visualizing and concentration?" Not according to Jesus who said:
Matthew 6:25 (KJV) 
    Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on.   Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Our mind is a tool of awareness,  not a creator to produce; the mind of flesh lives in the illusion that it has power to tap into the substance what God is and that is impossible, this is a hoax, designed to fool the gullible. The mind  is powerless to bring about what God has ordained for those that love Him. Only those who hear and obey the  Voice of the Son of God will be able to have access to the Kingdom of abundant life..
Deut. 29:29 (KJV) 
    The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
The teachings of Jesus are totally opposite,  as the east is from the west, to what all these mind sciences promote. These methods are the delusions of the mind of Adam, the flesh man, who is in fear of going without and is in  search for success through thought taking.

You are voyaging through Heaven as the image of God, that is your right, but if you desire success or health through the glass darkly of the human conscious thinking, you will find your self in a burning hell that the little pleasure of the occasional moments of surcease from its flames are hardly worthwhile. Touch not the unclean.  

2 Cor. 6:17 (KJV) 
    Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

You can, And eventually will, discover Me (Christ)  in the midst of this inferno of conscious Thinking, and that will be the end of all this ugly manifestations of desire  and turn again to the One that is your total sufficiency in all things. When the Flames of burning desire have subsided in your experience, you will find nothing destroyed in all my Holy Mountain, all what I have is already yours.

Luke 15:31 (KJV) 
    And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

You cannot behold that which you do not recognize within yourself as truth, either good, bad, or indifferent, and so you know pretty well what is going on in your own consciousness, desires,  the pictures you are seeing on the outside you long for to have. If you know, this Is a bitter pill to swallow, because you may be so worthy, so holy, and so true, but do not have the knowledge of Truth, you have not yet been born again of the incorruptible Seed (Christ) that contains all what we will ever need for all eternity. But it cannot come from any other source,  as the mind of flesh cannot see or hear what God our Father is saying to us. Now it should be encouraging you and I to have Located at last the point of recognition where we can see the operation of the Kingdom.

John 18:36-37 (KJV) 
    Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth hears my voice.

This Audio gives us a clear understanding as to the teachings of Jesus. May the Lord Jesus give you understanding to what is written and spoken here. Blessings, Tony

signature

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782
VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.
Tel:  (61) 3-97553765

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.