logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Cognition Beyond word or thought

January 18, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

From a viewpoint to what is happening in this world and the Government that is now appearing as mind control by using microchips injected in your body that will read all your movements. Without this mark of the beast you will not be able to buy or sell. I have good news for you and if you are sincere and not be afraid of what is happening in this world--a Place of Peace and harmony is prepared for you.

BEYOND KNOWLEDGE 

Deut. 32:1-3 (KJV) 

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth. [2] My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass: [3] because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.  

Beloved, I believe that there is a need for the whole Body of Christ to come to a clearer understanding of True Doctrine, hearing the manna from Heaven that Jesus taught us by the anointing, freeing you from all fear to what is happening in this world.  The word doctrine may give us a strange feeling causing us to shy away from it, for there is already so much doctrine in the Body of Christ and most of it is very confusing.  My Doctrine is not in word or thought, My Doctrine comes from your innermost being, governing your whole experience by this invisible Presence call Christ—the Offspring of God.

The True Doctrine of God that Jesus taught cannot be conveyed through a bible study only; true doctrine that is your total sufficiency comes from the intuitive, out of our innermost being light comes that will fulfills you forever. Not even through the words of Strong’s concordance can reveal true doctrine, for the entire doctrine taught by the Church as it stands, is but a mental form of understanding what truth is.  Religious doctrines based upon sacrifice (including what is known as offering up our human life that some teach,) of any kind cannot free us from sin, from guilt, or fear of death, it is by Grace only that we are saved. However, I would like to present first the Letter of Truth to you through these studies, that per adventure you might receive enlightenment and be healed from all your fears, especially what we now see in the political and social structures of government. 

Truth: S.C. 3384 Yar-rah = to flow as water, to shoot an arrow, to point the finger, to instruct. 

Jesus said, “Out of your innermost being shall flow rivers of living water”. This means that there is an inner teacher called Christ who is the image of God. This Christ can begin to shine unto us as we hear the Doctrine of God. If we submit our minds to hearing the Son of God, who lives in us, we pass from death to abundant life. John 5:24-26 

John 7:17-18 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of my self. He that speaks of himself seeks his own glory: but he that seeks  his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him. (KJV)   

Beloved,  can you not see that all of us because of our dullness of hearing, have to be weaned from the letter of the law and be delivered from the useless doctrines that religion has taught us? Do you realize that these man made teachings have brought a veil of ignorance over the minds, so that we can no longer hear the Truth of the Living Son within us? Our Father said in Deuteronomy 32: 1-6 give an ear, oh ye heavens, and I will speak!

There is a doctrine of the Spirit, not yet known to the average religious person, but I feel strongly that there is an awakening and a sensitivity coming to all whose hearts are thirsting and hungering after Truth for they are filled.  When you watch the video I send you, you can be sure that this will not affect you once you have heard the Voice of Jesus.

Jesus said in John 6:44-51 No man can come to me, except the Father, which hath sent me, draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall all be taught of God. Every man therefore, that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, he that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down  from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: If any man eat of this bread he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. (KJV) 

We notice, Life is imparted to us through hearing and seeing correctly from within. Jesus was not talking about baker’s bread when he said, “My flesh is meat indeed and my blood is drink indeed.” All these words are symbolic of the Mystical Life. Those can only know the life of Christ whose minds, and hearts,  purged from the false concepts and doctrines of man. Jesus is the forerunner who prepared a place for us in Heaven; meaning a state of being without guilt, fear of rejection or impending doom.

Heaven and God our Father is right here and now, it not up in the sky somewhere.  

However, as it was in the day of Noah, so shall it also be in the day of the Son of Man, two shall be in a bed and one shall be taken, (not by a ‘Rapture’ as so many believe). This means that one governed by the inner Voice of Jesus, as they hear they shall be taken out of the material sense of life, thereby transcending the life of the Adam man, which is but the dustman, and ascending into Heaven. The other one, controlled by the reasoning of the carnal mind and is influenced by   man’s doctrines, shall remain in the Earth Realm and will die the death of Adam: for in Adam all die, but in Christ, all shall be made alive. Of course, we must have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the church, and not listen to strange doctrines. 

Date: 19/01/2008 7:29:14 AM
Subject: FW: siglerg sent you a video!

I urge all of you to watch this video.  If you remember, I said that we are already in the beginning of dictatorship, here in the U.S.   We must awaken to what is going on around us, and is including us in what is about to happen.

Many think that by knowing our true Identity, that we are not to be involved in what is happening in this earthly realm.  But know this, we are told and have been given dominion ; we ARE to change this world.

In His love, Linda

You will definitely want to watch this video.  

Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 11:07 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: siglerg sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

Siglerg wants to share a video with you

Watch video

Video Description

Scenes from the movie Zeitgeist - watch it free:
http://WWW.zeitgeistmovie.Com/

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to siglerg, click here.

Thanks,
Siglerg

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.

Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.

Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.

It is understandable for a child to be afraid of the dark; but, why would an adult be afraid of the LIGHT?

Sigler.org/Keith

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.