logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Sacrifice you did not Require

January 21, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

Fulfilling our destiny in God---what part can we play in this righteous cause of the Father;  can we dedicate our Human Self to bring about the purpose of God calling us to be Priests of the Most High?  No, except the father draws us, the laborer labors in vain and all his dedication is but futile   John 6:44 (KJV) 
    No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
I received a letter from a Br, asking me what we can do to fulfill our destiny in God. He feels that we can play a part in its fulfilment, using the example of Joseph rising to become the premier in Egypt. He goes on to say and I quote, "So many Christians have not taken the time to discover the issues that the Father is interested in, and what we are to play in bringing this destiny to come to pass? Unquote.

First, we can never know the issues of the Father, let us therefore see what Jesus said about the subject of dedication to the purpose of God's will, and see what Jesus could do to fulfill this objective. Jesus said, "

John 5:19 (KJV)      Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 5:30 (KJV)      I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 8:28 (KJV)      Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 15:5 (KJV)      I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Listen to this message Sacrifice-you-did-not-Require,   read the writing on this subject; it will lift you into understand that God is not doing anything, He has entered into His Rest,  all we have to do is wake up and rise from the dead and also enter into His Rest, then Christ which is substance of all form will lead and guide you into all Truth, there is no need for dedication or sacrifice--just be still and know that God IS OUR TOTAL SUFFICIENCY .

Hebrews 4:9 (KJV)     There remains therefore a rest to the people of God, be still and know that I AM GOD.

Overcoming the fear of guilt and fear of death---the curse of Human living.

Beloved, I like to devote this letter to three principles revealed to me over a period of twelve years of meditation and prayer. Those people drawn to this teaching and are led by the Spirit to understand these three principles are, will grasp them now, for it is the Father that draws you to the message of God's Righteous Cause.

The truth of One---ness has been hid from the human sense world since men became alienated from the life of God through the ignorance and blindness that exists in the heart. In our ignorance of what God IS,  the conscience took the ascendancy,  separating us from the Being he or she  really IS. 

EPHESIANS    CH 4: 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

But ye have not so learned Christ; If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

1. The reason for the feeling of alienation from his identity (Christ) is,  because  the world at large has no idea what the nature of God is, neither knows its name. All humanity lives out of the conscience,  giving us  a illegitimate feeling of moral wrong, therefore they are under the curse of the Law
  2. The number one principle of God's Righteous Cause is overcoming the feeling of guilt and fear (the conscience) of judgment, to GOD REALISATION. You must first find out what it is that we need to know and how can we relate to God as our Father, without have a feeling of guilt or fear.
  3. Number 3 principle; what is CHRIST, what is MESSIAH or the SON OF GOD?

Let us start with what is God.   According to John, 1:1 God is the WORD or LOGOS. God then is a State of Consciousness where nothing can enter that defiles or makes a lie, God then is the realm of Soul or Being and remember, God has no conscience, God has no sense of evil or any other feeling of sin, guilt or remorse.

REVELATIONS CH: 21 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

God has no awareness of your sin, He is not conscious of evil as we feel sin in our sense of separation. In order to be free of sin and guilt  we must now be still and listen to what our Father has to say to you and.  Evil is a product of flesh, a mortal sense that caused the survival syndrome to appear as a pseudo being (phantom) called the natural man.  Fear of death and sense of rejection will cause insurmountable problems in life and remember. God is not the cause of our sense of sin; sin is a product of the conscience, it is an alienated feeling that we somehow are not pleasing God... This UN--conscious world of good and evil forms the conscience, where the natural man or woman who lives in fear, thinking our Father is looking from a distance checking us out and judging our sinful behavior. That is not true, God knows nothing of our behavior; it is our sin sense that finds us out.  Sin is really the problem. Sin then punishes us with disease, with lack and fear of what is going to happen to me tomorrow, especially the fear of Hell, and causes many problems in life.  This sin phenomenon is the law of as ye sow so shall ye reap.

Galatians-6:7-8--(KJV. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. [7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. [8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. [9] And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. [10] As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

It is never God doing the Judging, God is Love, He lets the rain fall on the just and the unjust without respect of person. Because in our human sense of life we live always in the past, or project our feelings to the future, thinking that the future may be more kind to us, we are alienated from God's Grace and the conscience brings about everything we do not want. . In fear of future we live in the un-conscious past, we sow to the flesh, and we reap corruption.  In a feeling of loneliness, we feel alienated from reality and the desire to have a partner to keep us company became the next conflict that still rages in the world today bringing untold misery.  Living in this human feeling of life, we are living by the dictates of the conscience, activating the curse of the law, because take thought for our lives.

Matthew 6:25 (KJV)
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

Do you hear the seriousness of this principle? In this un-conscious realm we began to think and see that some things are good and other things are evil. Of course, the evil or good realm is not a constituted principle of the mind of God, all evil comes from what I call thought taking. All of things of God are wonderful and perfect, only thinking makes something good and other things evil. Consequently, through entertaining the belief in an external God, the conscience  formed  causing Adam to lower himself into a sense of separation and a feeling of guilt, consequently, the wages or result of this mistaken identity was death.

ROMANS         CH: 6  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

God is LIGHT, Omnipresent, and Omniscience, in that living consciousness, God fills the Universe with Him---Self!

God is our abiding Place, where we live and move and have our being, there is no darkness at all; e.g., no conscience where evil was generated.

When God created us in complete holiness and righteousness, he did not create us with a conscience or a sense of guilt, we are totally complete as the Image of God, nothing needed to be added to your identity as we are Creatures of Him--Self.   God our Father did not give us a belief that we feel God to be far away,  looking at us from a distance, and then punishing us for sin if we misbehave.. Beloved, there is no such God.    Do you hear?  THE REMAINING OF THIS MESSAGE IS IN THE ATTACHMENT.

Love Tony.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.