Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

THE SPIRIT OF CONSCIOUSNESS

October 24, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

'The Spirit of the Consciousness of the presence of God is the Source of all Supply.

'The Spirit moving upon the face of the water' - the Spirit of the consciousness is that activating motive which brings into manifestation the unseen things of the spiritual world. The Word becomes flesh by reason of the eternal action of the Spirit. The quickening Spirit is that which has brought it into manifestation here and now.

All people have in some degree the consciousness of the Presence of God. Many can speak volumes of words of and about this consciousness, without manifestation enough to sustain them. Ten thousand holy men, under ten thousand banyan-trees, are not able to do what one simple soul, without name or station, can do through the recognition of the Spirit of Consciousness. Thousands may sit in meditation - in a perfect state of inward bliss - while the worms unfasten the very temple. They may proclaim 'lord, Lord' until the end of time, and may experience all sorts of Nirvana while their bodies are rotting with disease, yet until the Spirit becomes flesh it remains invisible: hence, as far as the human manifestation is concerned, useless and unreal.

What though I tell you of the riches of my Father, the King, if I drop with hunger while relating the fabulous stories? What though I tell you of the all-health of Spirit, if I die with disease as I am speaking? What though I tell you of the guiding influence of Spirit, if I cling tenaciously to a position - am looking to an organization or a salary to support my feeble voice - while I loudly proclaim, "The Lord is the source of a supply'?

Until recognition of the Spirit - the living, pulsating Spirit of the Presence of Consciousness of God - is made, man is but another fully equipped power station, with infinite possibilities to illuminate the whole universe, but with no manifestation. As a beautifully installed system of electricity remains in darkness until the wires are connected, so man, though he be fully equipped to flood his universe with light, remains in darkness, until he recognizes the presence of the Spirit.

We recognize that the universe is filled with infinite music, which may be produced anywhere, at any time, yet is inaudible until this recognition. So likewise we shall come to realize the All-Presence of God, and this recognition in the ALL-NOW will produce the quickening Spirit of instantaneous accomplishment. Hitherto we have thought of music as stored up in a gramophone record, or in the soul of a person. We had no thought of its All-Presence in the ALL-NOW, but had to go to people and localities to produce it. However wonderful the manifestation was, it was always hedged about with limitations. Then suddenly came the recognition of the ALL-PRESENCE in the ALL-NOW, and at that instant it became known that it was possible anywhere, at any time, instead of in a single isolated spot. So when man comes to recognize the Spirit of the Consciousness he realizes that, instead of this magnificent power being stored up in certain spiritual teachers, books, or places, it is infinite, and is instantly available in an intensely practical way.

'If the blind lead the blind, thy both fall into a ditch." The Truth Speaker will be known by the impersonality of his words. He will not speak of himself but of the power that has sent him into expression. He will not spread himself as a peacock. Or call attention to his high spiritual accomplishments. "What went ye out to see?" When are you going to see ME, the glorious Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God in the midst of YOU?

To the coward, death comes many times. "Prove Me and see" is the command. 'By their works"- not by their words - 'shall ye know them." "

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" there is the multitude listening. Look about you and see. The living, pulsating, vibrating SPIRIT of the Consciousness - the glorious thing made alive.

A thousand wonderful buildings dedicated to God and His work stand empty while words of, and about, the truths are poured out in any tomes. Once the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God enters in, the walls of the churches will burst with the multitude. Such a power is the Light, which leads by an invisible way, the souls that seek the Light. And this glorious manifestation is possible to you. You - do you hear?

You lay aside the filthy garments or personal worship: you will flee from man "Whose breath is in his nostrils." You will cease the worship of personality, however consecrated and holy it may appear. You will thrill with the Spirit which is at last recognized within you. "you will know that it is well with ME

As the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God is recognized within you, the belief of poverty or limitation of any sort evaporates. As the mist of belief clears away, you find the Kingdom of Heaven here and now. This recognition of the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God acts not as a destroyer of evil, but as a revelator of the ALL-GOOD in the ALL-NOW, and instantly brings out the reality: "Whereas before I was blind, NOW I can see." When it is once NOW to the soul, it has ALWAYS been

As you are reading these lines I, the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence, am awaiting recognition. You - yes, you, the poor little discounted one, the one who stood farthest from the pulpit, and received scarce a sign of recognition from the consecrated souls - I have come to you, and I AM the same One who has been standing at the door of your consciousness knocking for ages. "Behold I [the Spirit] stand at the door [of your consciousness] and knock. If any [no distinction is made] man will open up to ME, I will come in and sup with him and he with ME." No matter who you are, neither the grade or the length of your teaching, nor the fears of condemnation. You who read this page, do you hear? Do you see? I AM that which will tear the veil of belief, and you shall see, not a little demonstration of supply that will last you for a week, but the fields white with substance, and you shall know that deep in the secret place of your being is the Key to the Universe. The catering to persons will drop away. You will ask no man permission to perform the work I sent you to perform. "Those that are for there are more than those that are against thee," for there is but One, the Only, the All.

It is the recognition of the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God that suddenly transforms you and your universe, just as the spirit of the dance transfers an inert figure to a flying, moving thing of grace. Just as a smile transforms the entire face of a person, so the recognition of the Spirit will transform with all the ease, and none of the difficulties, of human effort, the entire life of a person. 'And the fashion of his countenance was changed." Do you hear, you who read this page, how radical the change is? The 'fashion," even the hard lines that have been with you so long, whether in body, in expression, or accomplishment, all are subject to change to the extent that you will know "the former things have passed away.

Beloved, do you see the extent of this glorious awakening? Do you see the sublime heights to which the Spirit of the Consciousness shall lead you? Not a little healing for the moment, but the revelation or the Son of the Living God here and now; and this revelation will naturally change the "fashion" of your entire expression.

What the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God "decrees", that shall come to pass, for it is merely decreeing the manifestations it sees in the Kingdom. All the human laws fade into nothingness as shadows disappear before the light. Every law is turned aside in order that the Real Lasting Grace of the Living Word shall be made manifest. Why will you bring such limited measures to the Fount of the All Present? When will you stop trying to do things and appropriate the All-Presence? Only when you have recognized the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God that life begins to flow in its fullness. Only when you stop running to and fro asking people and listening to people whose breath is in their nostrils. "I break the bread with you." "Give not that which is holy unto dogs.' Why will you argue and compare opinions, and listen to some wise head, hash and rehash the wondrous words that I speak direct to you from my Son? Be still - be still. 'thou fool, do you not know that a seed must first fall into the ground before it can be made alive?" When are you going to let the stillness hold you in its heavenly bonds of secrecy and revelation - self-revelation - My interpretation to you, to you alone?

"The Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God is the source of all supply.' Not of SOME supply, but of all supply. When you know this, you will not try to hoard there will be no need, for supply will be as much present in one locality as another. It will be wherever you are and wherever you desire it. Do you hear? You who read this page? Look between the lines; I speak to you. I cast not my pearls before swine, but I AM pouring them out to you. I AM giving you the keys to the gates of heaven, which you have sought through many avenues, and not yet found. the sordid robes of personality, name, and fame will fall finally from you, and you shall put on the glorious shimmering robes of immortality. I speak to you Do you hear? You who read this page?

When you are ready to lay down your life, then shall you find it? Then you shall find that you are alive for the first time and, instead of the ghastly futility of trying to get enough health, happiness, and supply to live by, you will find yourself in the Presence of the All, there nothing is lacking.

That Power, which you tried to produce so that you might be known of men, shall be so innately interwoven into your soul that it will be a natural manifestation. Heretofore you have said your words and done your deeds to be known of the populace. You wanted always to be sure that your name was attached to any healing or help that was given, but "then through a glass darkly, but now face to face." Face to face with the power you have sought for so long.

When you are once enveloped in the secrecy of the Spirit of the Presence, you will know why it is that "their shoes wax not old' and that the 'manna falls daily."

"The whole creation groans" - to wit, for the redemption of the body. We see this redemption within ourselves. Verily this has been true to our blinded eyes. A world of people writhing and twisting, begging for mercy, seeking money, health, success, happiness; eternally seeking "things," and finding only ashes. The veil shall be torn from your eyes by the Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God, and you shall see that the whole creation - your creation - your heaven - rejoice and makes a glad sound, for the Redeemer has come into manifestation. Do you see? You who read this page? You?

You may call ME by a thousand names, yet 1 AM One. 'you are not another, but the same One', will finally be said of you. You will realize that you are not a separate little manifestation, with certain powers stored up within you, but you are the same One. There is only THE One.

It is one. It is won. It is wonderful. The limitations of human language make it almost impossible to express anything but the vaguest idea of this glorious revelation.

Behold, I make all things new" - 'I' - the Spirit of the Consciousness. I make them new to the eyes that have been seeing through the belief of birth, growth, maturity, decay. I make them new by revelation of the eternal freshness and newness of the changeless universe of God. I make You new by revealing your true self to you. The quickening Spirit of the Presence brings into manifestation power hitherto unknown.

Dare you go your way with Me alone? Dare you rely on Me the Spirit? Dare you to launch out into deep waters, and to push out the borders of your tent? You, I speak to - you who read this page!

Be still, then - I AM HERE NOW - I AM the Spirit of the Consciousness. You have always had the Consciousness of the Presence of God, no matter how little you knew it, no matter how many spiritual busybodies have told you that it has to be evolved. If you were created by God and out of God, you have had the consciousness of God always, and no lying mortal man, no matter if he have a thousand diplomas to tell of his learning, shall make this false. You have this consciousness whether someone has told you, you were consecrated or damned. You are the Son or the Living God, and you are already in possession of this consciousness, and when you recognize the Spirit of the Consciousness, the instantaneous manifestation of the Kingdom is revealed to you.

Do not look for a sign, “I”, the I AM, descends into the stagnant pool or your human belief and heals you, it is your heritage. I descend into the dirty waters (un-conscious fears) and purify them. I free you from the prison of your own making. Now you can say, once I was blind, now I see. It is wonderful, do you see it, do you feel it, I am close so close, be still and know,  I am you, you are me and we are One.

'The Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence of God is the Source of all Supply. I am the overflowing, the unending, and unlimited source of all supply. 'I come quickly.' 'In the twinkling of an eye all [not some, but all] shall be changed. '

"The Spirit of the Consciousness of the Presence or God is the Source of all Supply. Thank you, Father, the impersonal I AM. SELAH.  W.L

Audio Message: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1500/1535.html (Living-Within.mp3)

Audio Message: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2800/2842.html (If-you-done-it-to-the-least-of-These-My-Brethren.mp3)

Love and Peace to all-----------------------------listen, be still and know!!!

1 Cor. 13:8-13 (KJV) 

Love never fails: but whether there are prophecies, they shall fail; whether there are tongues, they shall cease; whether there is knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spoke as a child; I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. [13] And now abide faith, hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is Love.

Back Home

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.