logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Who Am I?

October 27, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Attached File]

Hi All,  I agree with Walter that MOST questions derive from the un illumed DUAL consciousness that does not yet know it--Self-the Way our Father sees US.   The Points you mentioned below are correct from a theological standpoint,  there is no argument. Sure, all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest. However, Humanity as a whole will not be saved for it is not a God ordained seed. Humanity as we know it today in many varieties of culture and religious concepts,  generated in Gen 2  and was  the serpent man. The serpent seed is the human, it was not ordained of God and was destroyed on the cross as Jesus died as the last serpent man.

Genesis 3:15 (KJV)

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The serpents head was crushed by the seed of the woman,  serpent representing the the illusory human feeling of being separate from the Presence,  believing he was generated out of woman. That seed was not God ordained, and like you say, are not going to be saved either although salvation has nothing to do with going to Heaven when you die. Reconciliation is the word we should use. God reconciled Him--Self in Christ Jesus and remember,  we are creatures of Him Self, we are not flesh and blood as all what is generated out of a sense of separation from the living Presence is flesh. (mind of flesh) the generation of a viper.

Here is a little Poem for you to meditate on. Also read the attachment, it will give you a clearer insight into what "I" IS TEACHING US.

Who Am I?

God made Adam out of dust,
But thought it best to make ME first.
So I was made before the man,
To answer God's most Holy plan.

A living thing I became,
And Adam gave to me my name.
Then from his presence I withdrew,
And more of Adam never knew.

I did my Maker's law obey,
And from it never went astray.
Thousands of miles I go in fear,
Yet seldom on earth appear.

For the purpose wise which God did see,
He put a living soul in me.
That soul from me my God did claim,
And took from me the soul again

So when from me the soul had fled,
I was the same as when first made.
And without hands, or feet, or soul,
I travel on from pole to pole.

I labor hard by day, by night,
To fallen men I gave great light.
Thousands of people, young and old,
Will by my death great light behold.

No right or wrong can I conceive,
The scripture I cannot believe.
Although my name therein is found,
They are to me an empty sound.

Real happiness I'll never see,
To heaven I shall never go
Or to hell below.

Now when these lines you closely read
Go search your Bible with all speed,
For that my name is written there,
I do honestly to you declare.

-Author Unknown

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain .

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1650.html The Nature of God vs the Nature of Error.mp3

-------Original Message-------

Tony,  Our dear friend Walter would always say that questions come from the human mind of misunderstanding.  I would like to simply state some truth that God has revealed to me that you might already know.  Please know that I am open to all your understanding in these areas.

• Heaven and hell are not physical places.
  • No one is burning in an eternal hell.  There is no such place.
  • Jesus was 100% man. http://www.unionlife.org/Jesus_the_Man.htm
  • There is only one Will, Person, Power.  There is no such thing as free will.  No man seeks God and he is bound by his own self will to only be self centered unless God would have mercy on him and draw him out of the death that has hold of him.
  • Only those that God draws out by giving them a new heart will be saved.  I have been listening to your teaching but this area is where I will have to say that Ex 36 and II Corn 6 clearly state that God will cause his children to walk in his ways.  It is not dependent on anything that man will or can do.  No child of God will be left behind or be lost.  I see the world that you are talking about as the world of the saints, those that are created in the image of Christ.
  • There have always been two seeds.  Those that are chosen and those that are not. We do not know who God's children are so we give every man an answer who asks about the hope that is within us. 

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.