Through Hearing! 

October 31, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

[Attached File]

Experience the Miracle Action of God's Word,

Through Hearing! 

ISAIAH CH: 55  For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not thither, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:  So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.  Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. 

The Plan.

The plan of GOD for your life is not something that you have to work out as a man or woman for all what you have need of in this life is already sealed in your consciousness as the substance we call faith. Remember, your desires and thoughts you have as a human are not GOD'S desires or thoughts for your life. Remember, as long as you feel a sense of lack or fear of death or fear of disease you will suffer. There is a higher enfolding than the three score and ten we as humans experience, which in most cases is pretty horrible, do you hear? 

For "As the HEAVENS are higher than the EARTH, so are MY ways higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts. As the rain and snow come down from HEAVEN and stay upon the ground to water the EARTH and cause the grain to grow and produce seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry, so also is MY WORD toward you if you hear it in the SILENCE of MEDITATION.  Isa 55.

• “I” send it out and it always produces FRUIT without fail. 
  • My Word accomplishes all that I send it out to do and it always produces FRUIT, it is wonderful! 
  • When you hear MY WORD in your meditation and obey its leading, you will begin to bear much fruit and live in peace and total fulfillment
  • Through meditation, GOD reveals HIM-SELF to us.  
  • In silence His presence and power takes over and governs our experience providing ALL we have need of. In silent recognition, we know that the Word is our total sufficiency.

It is through this inner awareness of HIS PRESENCE that the MIRACLE ACTION of GOD'S WORD begins to work in our lives. This miracle action is not activated through meta-physics or any other religious or psychic or logical work, not even through what the modern church calls prayer or confessing words or thinking thought; this is not the Way to Freedom.

1. The Miracle Action of God's Word.  
  2. Beholding the El El yon the Almighty  God.

I am the lost word which is hidden within your consciousness, which IS your consciousness veiled over by a mystification of human senses. In judging from appearances you have lost true values, and have accepted shadows as realities. I AM the lost word, the Word before which the doors of the universe fly open - doors in the impassible walls of human obstacles; doors that lead out on highways never charted by the human sense because of its limitations. Doors that belong to the palaces of the kings, fly open at my coming, and the riches of that which is Caesar's are laid before me - to take and do with as I like.

"I AM here, I AM there, I AM everywhere." It is well. The new voyage on which you are about to embark is already prepared - all the minutest details have been taken care of.

Arise, take no thought; all these things shall be added to the unafraid one. Do you hear? You who read this page? You? The endless planning and trying to arrange things suddenly ceases. The government shall be upon his shoulders, the government of your life, and all is well. Only the personal attitude can keep you out of this beautiful, restful experience. Be not afraid: "It is I." Why should you be afraid to accept your good here and now, instead of waiting for the harvest? Have I not told you over and over again, "Look again," the fields are white, the laborers are few. Thrust in the sickle. Reap, you who read this page. You! Reap the fullness of life everywhere present. Not one thing shall be hidden from you.

When you come to recognize the All ness of Life, there will be no place for sin, disease, and death, and you shall find a new thing working in your members which will be above both health and sickness, a new consciousness which is not the result of evil overcome, but which is the out-picturing of the Spirit, which is of too pure eyes to behold iniquity.   

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1642b.html El El yon.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1300/1338.html What God IS.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1300/1349.html What IS GOD what is Man.mp3

It is Wonderful Wonderful, Wonderful. 

Back Home

Light of The World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007/2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.