February 28, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments:

God's Orginal Idea Revealed[Printable][Html]

This is My Rest Forever [Printable][Html]

THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER.

There is a rest for the people who live in God awareness. We must therefore let the Word of Truth separate the sensual mind from that mind which was also in Christ Jesus, so that we no longer have to live in a state of confusion and uncertainty. God is not the author of confusion beloved: God is the author of love, power and a sound mind.

Joshua 5. 13-15. And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, "Are You for us, or for our adversaries?" And he said, "I am neither for you, nor against you, but as captain of the host of the Lord I am now come". And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, "What saith my Lord unto his servant?" And the captain of the Lord’s host said unto Joshua, "Loose your shoe from off your foot; for the place whereon you stand is holy".

God our Father is not against us or for us. It matters not whether we are Jew or Gentile, bond or free, for God is no respecter of persons. He lets the sun shine in your garden, as well as in mine. It is wonderful!

If we experience something in life that appears to be of an evil nature, such as pain, disease, sin or a sense of lack, we can rest assured that this appearance of evil is not an ordained expression of our Father. Neither is it karma from the past, send to haunt us: as the Hebrews believed. Evil is just the UN-consciousness of Adam that constantly prophecies evil to it own life experience.  Evil appears out of a sense of guilt,  fear and separation from God's love and care and in our ignorance we prophecy doom to our selves.

We must all seek the peace of the city; for in its peace, we too will have peace.

Jer. 29. For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: Do not let your prophets and your diviners who are in your midst deceive you, nor listen to your dreams which you cause to be dreamed.

It was believed that God would visit them with evil and bring harm to their children to the fourth generation, if they did not obey him.  Is this God’s doing?  No!

The disciples asked Jesus one day, after they saw a man who was blind from birth; "Who hath sinned to deserve such punishment? Did his parents commit some sexual sin that brought the judgement of God upon them, or has this man sinned himself, that he became blind?"

Jesus replied:"Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents, that caused any judgement, but that the works of God may be revealed in this seemingly negative situation.”

1. 1.      ‘I’ does not express personal sense
  2. 2.      ‘I’ must work to reveal the Truth of being.
  3. 3.      ‘I’ must reveal in my teaching, that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, the only True Child, to Jew and Gentile alike.
  4. 4.      ‘I’ the Son will never forsake you.

It is this Son who lives in you and abides in you who will also keep you safe in this world. It is wonderful!

The personal sense of I must first die; as Paul also realized and said: "It is no longer I (Saul of Tarsus) that is living, but it is Christ (the Son of the living God) who is living His life in me and as me".

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to:[email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.