Freedom Voice Newsletter

A call to be a priest after the order of Melchizedek,

The administrator of Life to those who dwell in the darkness of Adam

March 17, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [HTML] [Printable]

This is what a Brother in Christ wrote me and this is a correct assessment of what I wrote on the financial crash.  I usually do not focus on what this world is experiencing, and as I said before, this message was  directed to the spiritually minded  to give them insight how to be able to be a help to those in need, as we are the Light of Life, operating invisibly  as a priesthood leading all into the Salvation Jesus gave us all,  not just be safe ourselves or feel safe, but to be like Jesus, who came to condescend to all who dwell in darkness, he came to heal save and restore the whole of mankind, not just to make the spiritual safe from the wrath of the ruler of this world. Think on  these things.   

Quote, "Just finished listening to your latest teaching (Living between 2 worlds) and it reinforced what I know to be true. I was somewhat confused by your last  mailing pertaining to the world economic situation.  You usually  don't focus on these subjects and I didn't see what that has to do with those of a spiritual understanding.  I know what the world systems are up to and know there is nothing I can do to change it or stop it in my human form. I can only focus on Christ as my protector. I  then see these events as non-threatening because of spiritual awareness and it is not effecting me.  That might be spiritually naive of me and that is to be seen, but I see the Father within me delivering me in both world realms from the repercussions of these upcoming events.
You mentioned in your latest teaching about forgiving them for what is about to unfold in this world and that is what the Spirit has given me while lying in bed last month.  It is as follows:

Forgive 70 times 7 "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."  Jesus was saying that as the Christ to all the human realm & how it perceives its earthly environment, not as a man on a cross forgiving those, who nailed Him on it. 

That is how I now attempt to deal with those who survive in this realm  and tell me , "there might be layoffs", " you don't look well", or some other negative message that doesn't line up with the Christ within me.  I forgive it and wait upon the Father for His word.
This latest message you made just confirmed  what I heard in my Spirit. Father is so wonderful!
Blessings to all the saints where you are and for being faithful to the calling.

Much love in Christ, John.

Light of the World Ministries

March 17, 2008

For the spiritually minded, who are called into the Priesthood of Melchizedek, begin to work as  administrators of an endless life, bringing eternal life to a world that is in complete darkness and needs light, your light is needed to show the nothingness of this world of appearances. This is not a work for the fainthearted or the selfish; we are here to die to the ego self completely.  Selah

John 12:24 (KJV) 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit.

How is it that Jesus repeatedly says "Look within - ask Me - Call upon Me - whatsoever you ask" and a host of other things, if the resources or the wherewithal from which to produce these things were not there? "Go within - shut the door," etc., a thousand and one admonitions are given by many to find within yourself the thing you are looking for on the outside and it is not there. Find it first as a reality, as the spider, before he plumbs his first line, finds the completed web within himself.

"I AM The Way" - I AM is the Christ within you, your personal Christ. Man in his carnal reasonings, have lost his way in the maze of human thought, has failed to hear the words "I AM the way" - and continues to try to demonstrate the way of LIFE in this world of appearances.  He is all-unsuspecting that he too has within him self all that is necessary to "go" anywhere he desires. As with a spider has it all within himself but he keeps trying to get it on the outside.

The moment he discovers this inner resource he will re-orientate himself and chart his way by the sky Map given him by Jesus the Christ. No man, by thinking do much, but by consciousness and recognition of his Divinity, he can find a "way ye know not of" - he can escape the hopeless pattern of human destiny and Karmic debt that is has become the fate of Adam the natural man. He will understand then how it is he must "be still and know that I am God" - and how it also is "then went he in and shut the door and say, “Speak Lord, thy servant hears."

Some of the magic of BEING "the Way" instead of trying to demonstrate an outside force, is shown in the movements of Jesus - when "instantly he was on the other side of the lake" - can you think that out - or make a way by which this would be possible? I believe not - you have to BE the WAY - or can you imagine demonstrating the way through a crowd? Unless you discover this wonderful capacity of spiritual dominion, something or somebody is continually blocking your progress - but once you recognize it - then you manifest it in all its fulness. It is wonderful - "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE."  Your way is within you, I AM is your name. 

Chart your own Sky Lanes. Below are the audio's to help you identify your strategy.  Love Tony.

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2200/2233.html There is no fallen Image only a mistaken Identity.mp3

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.