logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Let My Eye be Single

March 24, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable]

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2775.html ..Let-My-Eye-be-Single.mp3

March 24, 2008 

The inner “I” lights up every Man or Woman that comes into the World!

The Closer you follow the inner  “I” Light of  the original  Christ  Image,  the more you will see that the whole Bible falls apart in its structural form we call the letter that kills,  that overshadowed the hidden I AM. The super-structure of tradition and decorations that have overshadowed the true sense of “I” as tradition, has fastened over us as a veil, hiding the unchanging laws of God,  bringing many false concepts as to what I AM. Underneath all these mind formed concepts that blind me to who I AM,  the law stands - "Underneath are the everlasting arms, the foundation of the Changeless structure of what I AM in Truth is now being unveiled as the lie of personal sense is removed like peeling of the onion skins layer by layer.

2 Cor. 3:5-6 (KJV) 

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; [6] Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jesus always went straight to the beginning when He said; before Abraham was I AM. Back of the wretched and decrepit state of man’s concept of himself, he found the perfect structure of the only begotten “I” which had no capacity to take on any of the evils of the human thinking.

The Structure of a skyscraper is straight and uncompromising, unchanging lines of steel – however, what you put on the outside of this is entirely up to the designer, (your mind set) brick, concrete, stone and even wood - ornate or plain - enlarged, covered with many ego decorations that formed the false image out of the dust realm of human thought.  Yet the structural thing I AM remains forever the same.

Discovering this, one has a basis to work from, and instead of judging the outside appearance as real and true, I can now look beyond the dressing and see my true Self the way I am known of my Heavenly Father. Therefore, with man, when he re---discovers his permanent Identity, as the “I” he IS,  he experiences a thrill of delight, as he discovers  that his feet are at last planted on an unchanging (Rock of Revelation) the thing that is from everlasting to everlasting, it will never cease.

Hidden under all the parables and stories of the Bible are these unchanging laws of Spirit. Presently as you begin to dig away the story with its padding, you discover the reality I AM, back of it, waiting for us to open the door and let it come into our awareness.  Hence, the command, "Go into a City and there meet a man and he will lead you to an upper chamber where the banquet is prepared" reveals its secret doctrine - its unchanging law, the truth, that Christ image that was from the beginning. A City is a state of consciousness - and since it is a strange city (one you have not yet entered), it is new and clean and fresh. Entering into this new state of consciousness – now coming back into this place of virgin consciousness,  you were in the beginning before your feeling of “I” was changed, overshadowed by a sense of nakedness, lack and fear of death; you can now superimpose upon this new revelation the desires of your heart.

Matthew 7:24 (KJV) 

Therefore whosoever hears  these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV) 

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.

Presently, when this has been done, when you have "taken" your good - when you have prayed in accordance with the law of Spirit" – and your eye is single, your whole body is now full of light (Presence).  Just what this man is going to be, no one knows, nor how it will manifest, when you are suddenly going to be let into the complete fulfillment of your recognition as to who and what you are in Truth,  you have superimposed, (accepted) on the virginal consciousness of pure acceptance, “My Father and I are One”.

Nevertheless "meet a man" you surely will. An idea, an urge, a still small voice, something will come along and start the assembling of the body (seen on the Holy Mount) of the new consciousness. Now is the time of conception now is the re---cognition,  it begins to take place - it has sent forth its invisible power to draw that which is necessary to bring out the body with which to clothe itself.  

2 Cor. 5:2-8 (KJV) 

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house, which is from heaven: [3] If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. [4] For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. [5] Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit. [6] Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: [7] (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) [8] We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

If we do not abstain from the things of this world,  it remains an unborn thing - a thing without an eternal body, flesh and blood,  a symbolical manifestation, worthless and of no import ../../newsletter/newsletters-2008/as_this_is_but_the_phantom_of_men_rsquo.css;s dual vision only knowing himself others after the flesh. Once you have actually accepted the new feeling of “I”, your desire as a present reality - something begins to happen - ways and means that ye know nothing of, begin to come to your aid.

Proverbs 13:12 (KJV) 

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.

Unexpected, unheard and undreamed of things begin to give you a sign that leads you back where you meet the original “I” man and he will lead you to the upper room of fulfilment where the banquet is prepared for you and  the manifestation of all that you have need of has taken place.

Remember, it is the "Impossible" you are seeking”, for you have already brought out all that is "possible" at this stage of unfoldment. If it were possible you would do it in your humanity - but what you seek is apparently impossible to do by the Adam man. There is only one way this can take place and that is by the Power of Almighty God,  stepped down through your “I”  divinity - Christ, (permanent I---dentity or Father within),  finally congealed or condensed into a visible form, the Word made flesh,  seen by a single “I”,  now your temple body is full of light.  Even as invisible vapours put through the machinery of a distilling and freezing plant and can be handled with your hands, therefore, can it also be sent back into the invisible by evaporation? Therefore, can you disintegrate anything and cause it to go back to its native elements, the original begotten “I” of God?

When you arrive at last at the banquet room, you there in the Presence of “I”, you "Eat my body,

(Substance)J and drink my blood (inspiration) and throw the skeleton away that you have known a the personal I,  that only lives by the treasures it can accumulate in this earth realm of things.

Matthew 6:19-23 (KJV)

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: [20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: [21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [22] The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. [23] But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

In other words, you enter into your new manifestation of that “I” what God begot in the beginning, enjoy it, it is your Identity. It is wonderful!

On entering into the City of God (new state of consciousness), you are cloaked with silence and secrecy. No one must know the moment of conception, be still and know that “I” IS GOD. "Thou fool do you not know that a seed (the ego of human desire) must first fall in the ground and rot, before it shall be made alive and rise into the begotten of God." Trying to superimpose your new identity upon the mind filled with greed, disbelief and wonder, brings nothing but a blurred, confused manifestation at best, as it sees only good and evil and your whole body is now full of darkness. The True Self must be a clean and seen as a new state of consciousness without past memories to bother it- a new sheet of paper - a new level into which you enter, and then all what “I” have is yours.    It is wonderful! Selah

1 Cor. 13:4-13 (MsgB) 

Love never gives up.

Love cares more for others than for self.

Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.

Love doesn't strut,

Doesn't have a swelled head,

[5] Doesn't force itself on others,

Isn't always "me first,"

Doesn't fly off the handle,

Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,

[6] Doesn't revel when others grovel,

Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,

[7] Puts up with anything,

Trusts God always,

Always looks for the best,

Never looks back,

But keeps going to the end.

[8] Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day; praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit.  [9] We know only a portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete.  [10] But when the Complete arrives, our incompletes(the human I) will be cancelled.

[11] When I was an infant at my mother's breast, I gurgled and cooed like any infant. When I grew up, I left those infant ways for good.

[12] We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog, peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us, knowing him directly just as he knows us!

[13] But for right now, until that completeness, we have three things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.

Peace to all who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness, for they shall be filled.

Love Tony

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.