logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

There is a river Way and its streams make glad

March 25, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Psalm 46:4 (KJV)

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

There is a river Way within you and its streams make glad is the audio message today.

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2776.html ...Re--cognizin the River of Life Within.mp3

"I Am the Way" - I am the way of every man that lies within him-Self, his supply, his Peace and Grace and all else he needs for his  fulfillment in life is not without,  as the Kingdom of Heaven is within,  do not seek it without, it is not there. Luke 13:25 (KJV) 

When once the master of the house rises up and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

Until we discover that by re—cognition of the inner resource, we must prepare our own way and we travel it, for as long he will insist that some outside influence is affecting his course in life,  he or she is under the curse of Karmic Law.

Proverbs 4:18 (KJV)

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

This sudden realization that everything you need in this life has to come from within your own being is startling, and this realization may jolt the lazy old human thought out of its self-hypnosis of thinking, realizing now that he cannot add one inch to his stature by taking thought for his life.  No longer must we work by the sweat of our brow,  he must be still and be led by the inner Christ that opens the Way and performs that which is given me to do and perfects that which concerns my well-being.  The sooner it is discovered that all he needs is already within his own consciousness,  the sooner will the results take place, which he may have been seeking for so many years.  How is it that Jesus repeatedly says "Look within - ask Me - Call upon Me - whatsoever you ask" and a host of other things. If the resources from which to produce these things were not there, we labor in vain, do you understand? "Go within - shut the door," etc., a thousand and one admonitions are given to find within yourself the thing he is looking for on the outside, but it is not there. Find this within first as reality is within your own consciousness, as the spider, before he plumbs his first line, finds the completed web within him. "I AM The Way" - I AM is the Christ within you, your personal Christ divinity that contains all the Heavenly riches of God’s Kingdom.  Man, having lost his way in the maze of human thought has failed to hear the words "I AM the Way" - and continues to try to demonstrate the way of LIFE through positive thought taking,  attempting to persuade God to perform some magic and provide his need,  and turn stones into bread.  He is all-un---suspecting that he too has within him all that is necessary to "go" anywhere he desires,  as with the spider, he has it all within himself,  but he keeps trying to get it on the outside. Do you hear, those of you that still think that your provision is in your job, or believe that wife or husband is your provision?

The moment he discovers this inner Christ resource within his own consciousness in which all fullness dwells for all eternity, he will re-orientate himself and find the path of the just, by the guide, the Holy Spirit given to him by Jesus the Christ. No man by thinking can produce the substance of things hoped for, as the human mind  cannot do much, but by conscious re---cognition of his Divinity he can find a "way ye know not of" - he can escape the hopeless pattern of his human destiny and un—conscious debt to the memories of the past. He will now understand how it is he must "be still and know that I am God" - and how it is "then went he in and shut the door."

Being still and listen to the inner sound of many waters, some of the magic of “I” being the Way begins to show itself and  instead of trying to demonstrate an outside force to help you in a time of need, it is shown in the movements of Jesus - when "instantly he was on the other side of the lake".  Can you think that out – can you through positive thought make a way by which this would be possible?  I believe not - you have to BE the WAY -for it to work, nor can you imagine demonstrating the way through a crowd, can you now? Unless you discover the wonderful capacity that is within you, something or somebody is continually blocking your progress - but once you re---cognize it to be within your own consciousness - then you manifest it. It is wonderful - "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.” Your way is within you, be still and know that I AM GOD.   Selah.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.