Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Breaking the seal of death

March 27, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

The Seal of Death is broken, Life is now materializes out of the invisible, manifesting as Man and Woman, the Word made Flesh.

"The seal of death shall be broken and the revelation we hear from within shall become manifestation." This is something to contemplate - all the lovely revelation of Jesus Christ shall become literal and actual manifestation, the Word is again becoming Flesh AS your individual being. "The kingdom of heaven is at hand" There is no death - was the revelation of the appearing of Christ to us and AS us, without sin.

Rev. 5:2-3 (KJV) 

And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? [3] And no man in heaven, or in earth, under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Rev. 5:5 (KJV) 

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

We see this book open at times, and the Glory of Eternality is shown in manifestation from time to time - but now imagines it into manifestation for Good, as all things work together for Good to those who follow the Lamb of God can loose the seven seals. All the revelation we have, some times and intermittently come into manifestation established as a fact, this is the New Thing coming into manifestation. 

Eccles. 1:9 (KJV) 

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Isaiah 43:19 (KJV) 

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 29:18 (KJV) 

And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Isaiah 35:5 (KJV) 

Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

"The Blind shall see - the deaf hear - the lame walk," etc. - All of these things and more have we experienced in "spots" but then it shall be entirely out of the coils of human thought and evil. The seal of Death will only be broken through the recognition of the Christ within you, as Life Eternal.

I came that ye might have Life and that ye might have it more abundantly.  - I AM the truth, the LIFE, etc. - "come unto ME", - blending with the permanent identity that I AM, the Lamb of God,  will finally defeat the "last enemy" - and then shall we enter into a plane of manifestation and be freed from the coming and going of this lovely truth.   Selah

John 18:36-37 (KJV) 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.

Every one that is of the truth hears My voice.

Love Tony.

Back to Home Page

Audio: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2100/2147.html ...The Yarn of Jesus.mp3

marker We have a seminar this weekend, all  those who would like  to come are welcome, just ring and let me know. marker

Love Tony.

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.