logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Our Communion in Him!

March 6, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

Communion is a realm or Place of Being that Paul called the Body of Christ Jesus, the fullness of Him that fills all in All. Did you know that the Body of Christ is not of this world, even though it is in this world to govern it, is this happening? Did you know that the Body of Christ is not related to this world, in any way to oppose or agree with its politics and its religious beliefs?

For what communion or what fellowship has Light with Darkness. 

2 Cor. 6:14-18 (KJV)

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness? [15] And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? [16] And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. [17] Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, [18] And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Jesus said: "Drink of My Blood and eat of My Flesh and commune with me in Spirit and in Truth and you shall never see death".  

The government of this Planet earth is upon His shoulders. However, if we do not eat of His Flesh and Drink of His Resurrection Life we will all die in our ignorance.  Eternal Life cannot flow through a dual consciousness that lives by law, you will die  if we do, for the law appoints us to death, do you hear?  

Ephes. 2:1-6 (KJV)

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: [3] Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. [4] But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, [5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) [6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 

The Wages of Sin!

If we live by moral Law, we live in lawlessness.  As long as we are governed by the politics or the religious beliefs of this world, we will be ever learning, but never coming to the knowledge of the truth.  Nobody in his or her humanity can live to the letter of the Law, for the letter kills.  Remember, if we decide to live by the moral or political codes of the Law we also find that the law is Holy, but we are all sold (By Adam) under sin (A mistaken Identity) and we stay under the curse of the Law. We must die to our old man in order to be free of the Law. Do you hear me? We must rise out of the dust realm man. Learn to sense the newness of life, which is in Christ Jesus. Listen to his voice!

John 10:1-5 (KJV)

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. [2] But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. [3] To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. [4] And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. [5] And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. 

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2100/2128.html Psalm-23-The-Lord-IS-MY-SHEPPARD.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2200/2235.html You-see-Me-you-have-Seen-the-Father.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2100/2148.html True-Worship-and-Re-vealed-Truth.mp3

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to:[email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.