logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Transcending Human nativity  

April 10, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Posted by Tony Hartog on The Light House: http://freedomvoice.net/lighthouse

Transcending Human nativity is an audio lesson that will give you a clearer understanding what humanity is and what happened to it when Jesus said: It is finished..  By the way, I have been convicted by our Father that I made wrong judgement on others, so please forgive me. Love Tony den Hartog.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1800/1860.html Transcending-human-nativity.mp3

LIGHT.

John 8:12 (KJV) 

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 9:5 (KJV) 

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

The Power of Light that Jesus IS, the centre of all attention that transcends all material law and human thought.  Light cannot be analysed in the study of science, psychology or the philosophy of human reason. God is Light, which is the substance of all living, abiding forever as the IS, the NOW of all life.

In order to understand what light is, we must first identify our self with this inner light that I AM, living in this new Heaven of awareness, without a feeling of pride or thinking that I am so right in assuming that I am  so spiritual.  However, when I am humbly listening to the Voice of the Christ within, I begin to experience things that to the human mind are fantastic, and impossible.  Jesus “passed through the crowds“—and was instant­ly on the “Other side of the Lake.” In truth, we are beings of Light, yes, but remember, this light is not sunlight, moonlight or starlight or green light by preserving this world as suggested in the “Warriors for Light”.  No beloved, this is the awakening Christ and again I must say, humanity does not evolve, it needs to die, that to me settles the whole argument of evil—ution,  thinking that there is a way to improve the earth and its inhabitancy and its relationship with one another  in a apparent no resistance move to evil of all forms.  Jesus did not come to improve this world, he came to do away with it, as its nature is but illusion, and it has heritage or calling in God.

John 12:24 (KJV) 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

God is Light, out of which all energy flows and note, energy as new age thinks to be God, is not God. What we know, as energy is all its forms is reality created matter that I call effect, not Cause as God is the invisible Cause. Einstein concluded that light, as we know it as energy is still a form of matter, as light is both matter and wave. Knowledge will cease, it has to transcend in all its forms in order to understand what true Light means.

1 Cor. 13:4-12 (KJV)

Love suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; Love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, [5] Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [6] Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; [7] Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. [8] Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. [9] For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. [10] But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. [11] When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. [12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

God spoke and said, “Let there be Light,” meaning, let there be understanding or insight in a being called man.  Therefore, do you see how light operates as Grace and Truth, it is beyond the dimension of the human comprehension. However, just as surely, as you find yourself in a crowd of thoughts that are undesir­able, you can also “move through the crowd,” and if you must travel distance as in Light there is not here or there, you are at the other side of the Lake. The moment you know what Light IS, as GOD IS LIGHT, that lights up every man or woman that comes into the world you now live beyond time or space, you now are that Light.” It is wonderful! 

Do you begin to sense the Power of this invisible light, which is pure unadulterated Consciousness, which knows no fear, has no sense of lack judging no one, and is in perfect harmony with the inspired presence that is right here and now for you and I to experience?

Evil in its most in­telligent form does not suspect nor yet grasp the fact of the presence of God Light, until in the “twinkling of an eye” the bridegroom comes and brings it into manifestation, and no one has been aware that it was present here and now all the time. You are the possessor of this in­visible light which you can make visible by “letting” it come into expression, as you no longer believe in what is called light as an energy or a substance of matter, for that is not what I am talking about.  Sunlight is but matter, God is Light (deep realization of One-ness as individual being.)

Ephes. 1:17-23 (KJV) 

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: [18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, [20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, [21] Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: [22] And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, [23] Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Love you all, Tony den Hartog.

http://freedomvoice.net/lighthouse

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.