logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Resist Not Evil!  No 2.

April 14, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Abel sacrificed blood.

Actually, sacrifice happened before that, because of ‘the conscience’ or what they called the Lord God provided skins to cover the nakedness of men. Man was not naked; therefore, this is a lie as it controlled humankind for thousands of years, thinking that God provided these skins to cover their nakedness. No beloved, it was but his sense of moral wrong that caused religion to appear as the Taboo of God watching us seeing our behaviour, when in reality there is no such God).  That is a controversy, did God lower man into the frustration of moral wrong, did God do that?

Did God tell them not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? No,  He did not!

·God does not tell anyone anything;

God does not legislate Its own creation. You mean that God was not telling me to do something. No!  Why not, because God is not a moral law God; He therefore does not legislate His creation to correct it  in any way or form, He never will, hear this now, you will soon realize that we did not evolve or awaken, WE IS, it is our Christ Self that is now beginning to appear and what has been hid is already complete and whole, it does not need to evolve.  

·Our Father is not moral law. God is Consciousness,  pure light, life, expressing the pure essence you already are in truth.

·Ephes. 5:14 (KJV) 

·Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.        

·Notice the call is to Christians, appealing their Christ Self to awaken.

·Does God judge? No!

John 5:21-22 (KJV)  For as the Father raises up the dead, and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom he will. [22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Judgment comes because of our own sin, it is our awareness of moral wrong that is how the moral law works. The wages of sin is death, it is not God who punishes us for sin, sin punishes itself; can you hear this?  If we do not walk in the light as He is in the light, then we experience judgment, why,  it is because we have a sense of guilt and fear of judgement if  we do not live in His Presence that pervades all, in all and as all. We must walk in the light as He is light, then the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all Sin, and because we love one another, we can forgive 70 times 7. We love not because we are Christians nor do we love because we are good or we are friends or relatives, we Love because God is our Life and Being and we cannot sin.

1 John 5:18-21 (KJV)   We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. [19] And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. [20] And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. [21] Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

We are finding out that even the love in families is not holding us up, we try,  but it does not seem to last. The love that is among most Christians is not enduring, for it is but human love and does not seek or understand the Love of God that is impersonal. There is more and more stirring in the Body of Christ that will cause division, as we do not yet know what the nature of God is.  Jesus said; “I did not come here to bring unity among people. I came to bring a sword to divide one from the other."

·Jesus came to divide, not literally, of course not, but to bring us the definition of what God’s nature is as Love, to show us who our Father truly is.

·Jesus gave the definition of Fatherhood in this way. "I and My Father are ONE."

·God is our Father, with no separation between--there can never be a separation between Father and Son or daughter.

Christ is not male or female.

Christ is the purity of God, Christ is consciousness expressed as you and I, a mystery that is now coming to us at this hour saying,  God has no awareness of us as sinners, He only knows you as His beloved offspring. Do you feel loved?

Maybe because of our sense of separation, and because we have called ourselves sinners, we feel a sense of rejection. That is because we think that God by trail and testing, even using the devil as a tool, a way to come back to God.  The belief is that God sent his only begotten Son, whose name is Jesus as a sacrifice for the world that we might be saved. This is not the truth; God does not require sacrificial blood to forgive you. Why not?

Because God does not know anything about sin and does not require sacrifice. Yes, Jesus lowered himself into this pit of noise we call our Adam nature, yes, Jesus sacrificed his humanity, but not to God. By dying as the last human, he destroyed that thing that had the power of death that is the devil. Yes, I agree, this is a sacrifice, and we have to experience this baptism into death, as in Adam all die, and in Christ, we all are made alive.

Psalm 40:2-10 (KJV)  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, a pit of darkness, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. [3] And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. [4] Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. [5] Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. [6] Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. [7] Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, [8] I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart. [9] I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest. [10] I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy loving-kindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Your understanding has to be opened to see Jesus the Christ,  as He IS now, so “I”  am in this world!

·Can you see the difference?

I know that this revelation is mind-shattering, soul-upsetting, religion destroying reality, as this truth uproots everything we have ever believed in.  

Jesus as the Lamb of God   took away the mistaken identity that men has in this world by not resisting the Cross.

I ask you the question, did the death of the last Adam free us or has this sacrifice a different meaning?  Christians believe that the literal blood that was shed should have made us free, did it?  Ephes. 5:14 (KJV) 

Now we see that it did not remove sin as there is now more evil and sin in the world then ever. We would be free, if we would know that the blood of Jesus is His Lamb Nature, imputing Love and Peace toward all living,  no longer resisting the lies that form this world we have lived in for so long,  do you hear this?

Rev. 12:10-11 (KJV) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. [11] And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Literal blood sacrifice is pagan and identifies  with the old Hebrew Order of Sacrifice.  The need for sacrifice was the result of one man’s Sense of guilt.   Adam felt guilt and fearful, and in this moral sense of nakedness his own carnal mind formed  an outside law god to either reward him or punish him, based upon his performance.  This is all Hebraism; it is all Law and legislation. Hebrew Law is based on moral behaviour; it is not the Christ Awareness where sacrifice is not needed, as our hearts are now able to hear the Voice of the Father and obey Him without feeling guilt or fear of punishment. We can now cry Abba Father, without the need for sacrifice to appease the conscience.

Hebrews Chapter 10:1 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.5Therefore, when He came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, But a body You have prepared for Me.6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You had no pleasure.7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—In the volume of the book it is written of Me—To do Your will, O God.’ ”8Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

The Holy Bible, New King James Version, ( Nashville , Tennessee : Thomas Nelson, Inc.) 1982.

There is a greater mystery of the nature of the Lamb comes to us showing us the principle of non- resistance to all evil appearance, as our understanding of resist not evil, develops.   The nature of the Lamb of God has becomes the major way in which we can overcome the accuser of Life and remember, humanity as we know it today is the accuser.  There is then a removal of the moral Adam mind as the mind of flesh still lives in a sacrificial mode.  This is the body of sin,  the Ego self,  ruled by human feelings, both good and bad, e.g. it is the Carnal Mind!

Romans 8:3-8 (KJV) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: [4] That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. [5] For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Adam means;  'blood in the face--ruddy--totally governed by emotions and feelings--human feelings, the old order of things.

The natural man which is but the Phantom of Gen2, it has no true life,  as it has no ordination and no promise was ever made to it, e.g. it must die. This phantom man cannot hear or see the Kingdom Realm; can you see this, those of you who are still searching? These human feelings of moral wrong and right are devils--good feelings and evil feelings alike coming out of the un-consciousness of Adam.  Jesus, destroyed the old blood order by pouring out Adam on the Cross and through death destroyed the Devil, it is wonderful.

Good human hood is included in the death of the last Adam.

Good humanity is used to judge someone else bad, and if he or she does not agree with the one who is judging, he judges himself. Can you hear this for this is hypocrisy?

·Man is always judging. Woe unto man who’s breath is in his nostril, because he is always judging by appearances, does not know that God does not judge.

·The offence comes because we do not judge righteous judgment.

·It takes time in me and it takes time in you.

· We have to give ourselves time, not running away too quickly for when the sword comes, when the dividing of the chaff from the wheat comes, we start squirming, screaming, and want to get away.

· We say, "Who does Tony think he is?"

· I do not think. I know who I am!

·I do not evaluate myself with thought, because “I” was never born.

·I have no father and no mother; I have no beginning and no ending.

That does not mean I can do no wrong, as there is still some of the old memories percolating out of the un-conscious. Jesus did wrong. He cast out the moneychangers. He cursed the fig tree and called Peter the devil. All of these things are working in Adam and they are disturbing--they are upsetting, these things must be overcome by the blood or nature of “resist not evil”.

·Jesus was not very popular, are you popular?.

·  Was Jesus popular?

His popularity could draw only three of His disciples to Himself, Peter, James and John. Two of those wanted to build another temple and start a new religion, so there was only one left... He said to His disciples, "Will you also leave Me?" They had sense enough to think, "Where will we go? You have the words of eternal life."  I do not think we can afford to draw away from this teaching.

It has nothing to do with me as a person, always remember this!

1. This is God speaking to you.

2. I have no personal benefit from this at all.

3. Jesus had no personal benefit from His teaching.

4. Everyone wanted to kill Him, throw Him off a cliff. His mother even left Him, His disciples left Him, and everybody left Him.

5. Why, because they were all human born of a law system, they needed to be born again of a new order of Life of which Jesus was the forerunner, the priestly order of Melchizedek.

When He was talking to the disciples He said, "I must go away now, because I must keep My mouth shut, if I continue to speak, you will tear Me apart with your bare hands, His own disciples. "The prince of this world is coming, the god of this world that controls all of humanity."

·It is not just the evil humanity that is anti---Christ, neither is it the fellow who is committing adultery or doing bad things who accuses and is in sin.   No, the complete religious realm is evil as it is all generated out of the old Hebrew order—and eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, will crucify the Son of God again when He appears.

·Do not ever think that this is not so for it is.

·He came to His own and His own crucified Him. It happens all the time until the devil, the accuser of the brethren who accuses day and night, is overcome by non resistance—resist not evil.

Revelation 13:4 this is speaking about the dragon and it says, "Who is like unto the beast? And who is able to make war with him?" In other words;  it is evident that you cannot fight the devil with a sword, can you? The more you struggle with the devil, the bigger the dragon gets. "Tony, do you believe there is a devil?" Oh yes!

When I first found out what Satan was, I had the shock of my life. I was looking in the mirror while I was shaving and I realized where that devil was, what he does, how subtle and deceitful he works because he thinks he is a Christian. It is strange,  isn't it, but that is how it works.

Rev. 13:5 "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies."

These are not always bad things, sometimes they are strange and wonderful things. It makes the Christian believe, "This is a man of God, but is he or she?"

It always appears as a lying wonder, but it is always lying. "And power was given unto him to continue forty and two months." All of these things are symbolic. It is never speaking of a particular person. Some people say that Mussolini was the Anti-Christ.

No, the Anti-Christ is never a person, place or thing; Anti-Christ is an attitude that works against the inner sense and holiness of God, something that works against the Lamb of God.  The Lamb of God has to be spiritually realized and discerned as truth, before we can commune in the Godhead as One.

Rev. 13:6 ": And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His Name." We know that the Name of God is "I". What would be a blasphemy? To say "I AM GOD in my humanity" or "I am sick, lonely and desparate."

It is all taking the Name of the Lord in vain. 'I am sick' is a lesser blasphemy perhaps, but it is still taking Gods name in vain.

·Jesus had to overcome the devil when He was tempted in the wilderness.

· Satan was not some green slimy monster; Satan is our own disposition that always resists whatever our experience may be. The enemy was His own disposition--His own flesh and blood.

·You may ask me, did Jesus have a disposition? Yes!

The Bible says, "What the law could not do, being weak through the flesh, God sending His only Son IN THE LIKENESS OF SINFUL FLESH--" Jesus had to overcome the devil. Sinful flesh is the devil. Sinful flesh said, "If you are the Son of God, throw yourself off this temple and the angels of God will cover you with their feathers and look after you. If you are the Son of God turn these stones into bread."

·The thought is the devil.   

·The sense of self-preservation is the devil.

When attacked by some outside problem, and you are in a situation where you are resisting and trying to preserve your life;  that resistance you feel is the devil. You are actually agreeing with him and that what you experience is not right. You must never believe that the devil has any power to kill you so you do not fight the devil with a sword. "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword."

Was Peter the devil? That thing that made Peter want to save Jesus from going to the cross was the devil. "Resist not evil, agree with your adversary quickly while he is in the way." That is God's way. When you begin to feel a sense of indignation or resistance within you do not act, for that is the devil.

Rev. 13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him." Notice that. "All that dwell upon the earth."

Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place (non resistance) for you that where I am there you may be also." That was not on the earth. Ephesians Chapter 2 says that ‘we sit with Him in heavenly places’. He has raised us up together with Him, above the earth, far above all the rulers of the darkness of this world, far above all principalities and powers. That is the mystery.

It takes spiritual discernment to understand what the book is saying. You can find it in Genesis; you can find it in Exodus, you can find it in any book of the Bible if you have eyes to see it. It is there, but it is the hidden pearl of great price,  so you look after it, after you have found it.

·You do not throw your pearls to swine. What are the swine?  Are they animals, are they beasts or are they humans? Neither! Swine are those states of mind that have no spiritual insight into the mystery of God.  

To be continued in next mailing.

Visit our new Message Board "The Light House" at:

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.