Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

The Five Temporal Kingdoms.

April 18, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Hello beloved of the Lord, this will be the last letter you will receive for 3 weeks as I am going away to look after my brother who is gravely ill. Please hold me in your meditations, I need your strength.  Love to all Tony.

The five temporal Kingdoms.

I am going to read a few extracts from this letter as I was asked to write about the four temporal Kingdoms that we find in the Book of Daniel. What these Kingdoms represent?  I am therefore going to read from the Book of Daniel and I will attempt to focus on the meaning of some of these Scriptures. We must always remember that all Scripture inspired by God, given to us for reproof, for correction and instruction in righteousness. However, we are not meant to form doctrines out of them, and say for example that this forms the foundation of our Church, for that is not true.

• In truth, I do not believe in anything or any information that comes from outside of My Self, as I already AM complete in Christ Jesus.
  • I do not have to believe in sayings or doctrines of men, I already know Him who rose from the dead and I am complete in Him, Spirit Soul and Body.

However, everything is to be explained in simple terms, to a degree what we can grasp, so that we can all hear or perceive it intuitively. Nobody here in this meeting can hear the same thing; we all hear it on the level of where we are. It does not really matter where we are at, as long as we hear the voice of the Son of God from within, it is then that we will go higher to the next level of perception and the next level, etc. All the time we are ascending into the revelation of Christ Jesus and as long as were remain in communion with Christ Jesus,  we transcend ‘the pain body’  as light dissolves all material ties as well as all feelings of despair and anxiety of life are erased from our memories.

I was asked,”What is the most awful thing that can happen to me right now?" There is nothing in the universe that can happen to me right now that would be awful, because I now know, nothing can enter the Christ Body that I AM NOW that defiles me or makes a lie.  There is no room for a ‘pain-body’ to develop after I have been enlightened to see My True Body, which is incorporeal and eternal in the realm of now, where nothing of an evil nature can penetrate. It is impossible for me to experience psychological pain if I am consciously living in the Place Jesus prepared for me.  When memories of the past pop up, I immediately recognize what is happening, this is but a lie as the past has no substance or nature, it is but illusion. When presented with psychological memories that could trigger the pain body trying to take a hold on me, I go within and feel the presence or as Eckhart Tolle calls the power of now, the Fathers Presence overshadowing me.  Therefore, when this sense of past starts to haunt you as a Christian man or woman, you must immediately look at Jesus who bore your pain body in His Body on the Cross and you will find that soon you will feel relief. It is wonderful!

Hebrews 12:2-3 (KJV)
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. [3] For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

We heard on TV lately that many people will possibly will die because of a new strain called bird flu is coming. I saw this on TV about a week ago and then last Friday my head started to spin and my chest felt as though it was on fire. I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I was going to pass away. I stood on my feet and said, "What’s happening?" "Nothing"; that is exactly what I heard from within, nothing is happening."

Nothing can happen when I am in communion with Jesus in the Body of Christ and the moment I recognized that nothing can happen, the ‘pain body’ that was ready to develop within me stopped right in its track. In other words, if we do not allow our mind to start thinking, analysing what could be the matter and we only look at Jesus who is the author and finisher of my faith, the disease, the problem, or the thing that we greatly feared cannot come upon us dissolved into its native nothingness.

I want to read the Scriptures now in order that you can see that I am relating all of this to the Scriptures. This is, of course, the mystery of the five temporal Kingdoms,  revealed to Daniel, the Prophet.

In Daniel 2:30 we read;

"But as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that I have more than any other living being, but for their sakes that shall make known the interpretation to the king, and that thou might know the thoughts of thy own heart. Then you shall know the thoughts that have been formed in thine own heart and you shall know the meaning thereof."

We need to know the meaning of the five Kingdoms spoken of here. These are  the symbols what controls the human being,  the trust in gold, in silver, then brass, and the iron and the clay (there are actually five kingdoms). We notice that there is something actually happening here. It is not an evolution but it’s a devil----lution  of consciousness,  as all energy that represents these temporal Kingdoms turn to dust.  So do remember and see for your self, this human world does not evolve, it devolves, I self destructs as it has no originality, no substance and no nature, it is but a deluded feeling of guilt fear and finally death.

It is from trust in gold to silver and then to bronze, then to iron and finally to clay and therefore, it’s going in the reverse, it is passing away, this world is passing away, do you hear? We always believed gold to be the ideal,  but it is not,  gold represents the trust and the total confidence that material power is the essence of life. It was the strongest Kingdom of all, it was a reliance on the Tree of Knowledge, that includes all the pseudo psychological teaching we hear today, including the so called Kingdom message..

The strongest of these Kingdoms  is to believe that the Sciences of the World, the Medical Profession, Psychiatry, the Financial Systems etc- and in fact everything that exists in the World is the gold that we find to be our security. Of course, we are now beginning to realize that with all our wisdom and all our power we cannot control the world’s finances, we cannot even control the economy as it does not lie in politics or science. We cannot even control the diseases that are prevalent and as long as we seek the answer in the mind of flesh we will fail to find freedom from fear..

Everything is now beginning to falter as we look at the military and social endeavours to bring some form of peace. Democracy fails, so that we are actually de---volving and going downwards in our attempt to find salvation from our pain and fear of what is going to happen when I die. We are no longer evolving into a higher realm as humans, we  are rather de---volving into the lower earthly realms where   ‘the pain body’ will manifest itself in all forms of diseases and problems of which we have no control over any longer. Do you hear this beloved, those of you that believe that humanity is evolving into higher states of consciousness without having a vicarious priest to lead you into green pastures?

Do you realize that this is the disintegration of the whole of the human race known as the Adam race – or as Jesus said; the end of the world? All the  the knowledge we have of the Bible or of science  has nothing to do with our salvation, whether or not we are a Christian or not, we need to be born again to see the true Kingdom function, a realm of Life and Joy that is not of this world.

John 16:33 (MsgB)  I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world, you will continue to experience difficulties in all areas. But take heart! I've conquered the world."

Every belief, every god concept we have in our religion, including every form of Temple worship, every form of worship,  what we ever thought about in our religious fervour,  is all mind formed, not God created. All man made things will be overthrown for they are but the temporal kingdoms of this world; they have no energy to save or to heal.  What ever is an UN--conscious mind form will completely disintegrate and dissolve into its native nothingness. However, don’t be discouraged beloved, there is a little Stone (The immerging energy of Being) which is overthrowing and cancelling out all temporal powers that were generated in the un—conscious past, so that the New order after the order of Melchizedek will arise. We trusted in men’s doctrine, religious or psychological help to bring relief to our 'pain body'. Now we find that our religious beliefs that we have of God and even our relationship to Him as Children of God have been false, therefore this is what I would like to discuss with you now.

A Kingdom is a realm or region in which something or someone is dominant – something dominates us or forces us into submission. Obey or else!  You will find these human dramas of control in the book, ‘The Celestial Prophecy' where we see the nature of our human control over others clearly defined.   Moral Law has dominion over us as long as we live and are married to the physical sense of life, we suffer the consequence.  Live under the controlling energy of the moral Law we suffer fear and lack,  for Moral Law is but false sense of i and in this personal sense realm we try to preserve and keep ourselves as long as we possibly can, but we eventually find that the Law kills us. Rom7.

These four temporal Kingdoms are manifesting as this World in its various values e.g. gold, silver and the gradual disintegration of the human psyche is the kingdom of this world. What did Jesus say, "In this world you will have tribulation but be of good cheer. I have overcome every Kingdom – everything that man has been dominated by – even the last enemy which is of course the Kingdom of death."  We find out that the temporal world, in which we live and die, never had any power at all, as this world is but a time and space realm formed by a sense of separation from the Kingdom of God.

John 18:36-37 (KJV)      Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Therefore, there are no powers or energies coming from the human mind that can harm you as there is really on one power—and that is the Kingdom of God. Those who are of the Truth will hear the Voice of the Son of God—and pass from death to life.  When you know the true God to be the only One Activity, the One Power and this is the Revelation of the Now of Being, your body changes, from mortality to immortality, can you hear this beloved?

As human beings, we are always worried about what happened yesterday or we worry about what will happen tomorrow. I must warn you that the further we go back into the past, the stronger our ‘pain body’ becomes and this dominates us until we know that God is the Now where all energy to maintain you eternally IS.

Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another— to Him who raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions, which were aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. Now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter. Rom7.

We have no control over the body if we are in ignorance of it.  Paul says, ”Who shall deliver me from the body of this death." When we are present with the FLESH SENSE OF BODY or the ‘pain body’ we think we are or have, we are absent from the Body of Christ.  We are not in the Presence of God if we live in a moral feeling of body.  In the Pain Body, we suffer and have problems that we try to solve on the level of the problem and we fail miserably and die the death.

We cannot solve our problems on the level of the moral sense of body we must be born again so that we can escape the Pain we suffer. Everything gets worse if we try to correct our problems we face with psychological methods! What then do we do?  We have to go back to the Presence, the Place what Jesus prepared for you and I in His Ascension out of the Pain Body, remember, he too was Adam, the last pain body died, so that you can now be free from the law of sin and death. We have to get back to the now of Life where the flowers grow, can you hear this?

These four temporal Kingdoms are manifesting as this World and is destroyed by a little stone, hewn out of the Mountain without hands. This, of course, this stone represents the priestly order of Melchizedek, a high state of consciousness that we call Christ, our self---- completeness in Christ Jesus. However, we must not know Jesus after His Physical body, for if we do we are still partaking of the pain body of death and we eat and drink damnation to ourselves. We must discern the ascended Body of Christ to be free from the Pain Body.

Jesus even said, "Call no man your Christ or Master."

• The moment that we put an image to Christ, it becomes anti-Christ, for Christ has no form in its pure essence. In other words, if we can name it we cannot claim it.
  • Christ is an Activity of unseen power, a presence that cannot be explained by words, but it can be felt. As the Old Scotchman says, "It’s better felt that telt".

It can be felt and experienced,  but it cannot be analysed, because God is a mystery, but because people have studied or theologized God, we have lost God.

1. We lost God in the study of It.
  2. By studying God, we are going away from the very essence, which is God.
  3. This is why the Scripture says, "Knowledge will cease."
  4. All doctrine will cease, including all psychological and philosophical approaches.

All the constitutions of all Churches will cease, because it is the foundation of Babylon and it will fall.

Babylon means ‘confusion’, a product of the carnal mind, the mind of death. The carnal mind will create more confusion every time we study books or read another translation of the Scripture. By it we study all the words, thinking that we can find the essence of life in books. We increase in knowledge, ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the Truth. What, then, can we do? We must now become as little children who have no awareness of past moral wrong or moral right. Little children are spontaneously playing in the field, in the forest, or at the beach and they strip off their clothes, dance in the sunlight, and are not aware that something is wrong.

1. We became aware of our own nakedness and we hid ourselves behind ‘fig leaves’ and became religious and we hid ourselves from the Presence of God.
  2. This was the first form of religious worship that over many thousands of years formed this pain body.
  3. It was the first instance, when man became aware of an illegitimate sense of being what I call the conscience. Remember, the conscience is a clandestine awareness of moral wrong, giving us more trouble then we can deal with.
  4. The feeling of guilt is illegal – it is illegal to feel guilty.
  5. Guilt is the sin against the Holy Ghost.
  6. If we feel guilty, we are sinning against the Holy Ghost for Jesus already destroyed all the past experience we lived in as Adam, making an open show of them, triumphing over them all.. To be continued in 3 weeks.

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "The Light House" at:

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.