Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Let this mind be in you.

May 10, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Jesus, the Vicarious Priest,  absolving all what we have known as Adam the man of flesh. 

We have been speaking about various subjects, which indicate that there is a moving of spiritual awareness into a focus point. This type of consciousness is being developed here is not for the world at large, Truth is only for those who are ‘now dead’ to their former human existence as humans, by only seeking success, wealth and health, which is but the baby state of our spiritual growth.

The vicarious consciousness is being developed in those who are more mature; it is the mind or Life Force of Jesus, who absorbed the Sin of all living in his own body on the tree. It is wonderful and remember; without Jesus the High priest of your confession you can not enter into this rarefied atmosphere of the New Heaven and the New Earth.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (KJV) 

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. [15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. [16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, which we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

These thoughts have been working through me for several years now, and I feel that this higher form of teaching is not yet coming to the Body of Christ as long as they feel that there is no need for a vicarious Priest to lead us into the depth of Being. The place that Jesus prepared for us all is beyond word or thought and cannot be attained by our reasoning or any other pseudo physiological teaching  about it. We all must follow Jesus in the regeneration, by first receiving the Atonement—through his death and resurrection and ascension.

Ephes. 4:18 (KJV) 

Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

Ephes. 4:20-24 (KJV) 

But ye have not so learned Christ; [21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: [22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; [23] And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; [24] And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

What is the definition of the gospel that brings deliverance to the captives of mind teachings that are no so prevalent among Christians?  The message that brings healing to the nations comes only from the inner Christ Jesus, a contrast to religious demands; it is something that can absolve evil, what is it?

Is there anything that you know that absolves evil?

We all know that Light absorbs darkness, light absorbs all the things, which appear to exist as darkness, things that are not God ordained nor God maintained, not even God sustained, can you hear this beloved?

The 'vicarious consciousness' is a consciousness that knows ITSELF first as being One in the Father God made possible without a sense of guilt, fear or impending doom, through the Blood of His Cross.

If you do not know yourself the way you are known of God, you need to be healed first by those that have within themselves the realization that 'the Father and I are One, and that the work of God is finished so  that you can now enter through the blood (innocence of the Lamb) of Jesus.'

Hebrews 10:19-23 (KJV) 

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, [20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; [21] And having an high priest over the house of God; [22] Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. [23] Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

In other words, that state of being has no need for anything else but the nature of God realized as our true Self, which is LOVE.  God’s nature out-rays the presence of now, that Light that lights up every man woman and child that is born in this world and it is wonderful. It is an extremely hard thing to express in words, because the general mystical-teachings in this world are not vicarious, as they seem to think that even without a vicarious Priest we all can ascend as a corporal body into the Presence of all Power,  through a evolutionary process, without the need to look at Jesus only to reach this place of the New Heaven and the new Earth.  

In other words, there is not yet the recognition of the need for ONE to absolve evil, ONE to come that absorbs the evil we know as the phantom man of the 5 senses called Adam, can you understand this beloved?

Right through history, we see the ignorance that lies in people’s beliefs. For instance, the belief that we can save ourselves through meditation, by just being still or by seeking out the principle of being One, which is really the absolute, but that which is flesh and blood cannot be reach into Heaven. Without Jesus as Lord and Christ we cannot enter. The absolute is true; I am not saying it is not. For example, I am that I am, that is the truth absolutely, but we first have to rid ourselves of the darkness of the human ego, and let me tell you that the feeling of separation that has been in us in the form of guilt does not easily shift. Fear and pride of life is not removed by just saying there is no sin.  Meditation or any other form of mystical teachings cannot do that, only Jesus made it possible to be free indeed.

John 8:32 (KJV) 

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:35-36 (KJV) 

And the servant abides not in the house for ever: but the Son abides forever. [36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

John 8:21-24 (KJV) 

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come. [22] Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. [23] And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. [24] I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

The sense of alienation and sense of lack we feel in our humanity, Jesus as the Last Adam did away with this feeling of guilt and fear of judgement,  came to deliver us from the death realm he Himself experienced. “Looking unto Jesus”, who has absolved whatever evil we have experienced in this world. Do you understand this beloved?

"Jesus was made a little lower than the angels, but made Himself of no reputation as a man, but by the grace of God tasted death for every man."

This is the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus, understood as the sole purpose of God’s plan, because God does not require sacrifice for the remission of sin, it was totally Jesus as the last human that made the sacrifice.

The sacrifice Jesus made was based upon His understanding of which He truly was, The Father in Human form!  In others words, in His True Being He was not a Hebrew. He said,  "Before Abraham was I already Am."

Yet He took upon Himself the nature of sinful flesh, right?

So what did He do first?

He absorbed evil in His own body in the Garden of Gethsemane. He absorbed it in the Light of God's Presence; He also ABSOLVED you from all guilt and fear of going to Hell, is this not wonderful; don’t you love Him?

For many years, I have desired to understand this vicarious consciousness that delivered man from his corrupted state.

II Cor.5.12 "For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance and not in heart. For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober it is for your cause. For the love of Christ constrains us because we thus judge that if ONE DIED FOR ALL," (THAT'S VICARIOUS.)

Traditionally and theologically, it has been understood that God required the sacrifice of innocent blood to cleanse us from sin. That is the message, taught in traditional church doctrine for many years, is not correct. The 'VICARIOUS ATONEMENT' is that Jesus was born of a woman, He was born under the law, and this was God’s Lamb.

Jesus descended into the lowest parts of the world, which was Hebrew, cultural, genetic belief, sacrificial worship, sin consciousness and the belief that an atonement of blood had to be made.

Ephesians 4:3-6

Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? (KJV)

When I consciously made the choice to go away from the traditional sacrificial concept in which God required the blood of Jesus to cleanse us from sin, I began to search out the reality of what this vicarious atonement is.  I can see that it says, "If one died for all then we are all dead."

That is something strange, because you would say, "We are then all alive."

But no, we are all dead, can you hear this beloved?

Actually, what happened first that Jesus descended into materiality (Physical Body) the force of ignorance, darkness or alienation from the life of God was absorbed in the body of Jesus as the Last Adam?

All of the cosmic forces, all of the forces that were working in the un---consciousness of Adam were dissolved by the light, it was wonderful, but we are still dead, Jesus is still dead, there has to be a resurrection and a ascension of the whole man,  otherwise we all remain dead, including Jesus.

Now is the revelation of Jesus Christ again being made Flesh in the New Order, the Body of Christ, the Order of Melchisedec,  the Vicarious Priest, it is wonderful!

That is what I know is going to happen at least to some of us. We are going to be able to absorb the diseases people suffer under in our own body, because our Christ Body within is light, it dissolves disease immediately when it comes into our awareness, can you hear this.

Darkness or disease, whatever problem it is cannot stay in ONE who has the same consciousness of the reality that Jesus said of us. WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST.

Colossians 2:9-10

For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power: (KJV)

FIRST OF ALL JESUS HAD A BODY AND THAT BODY WAS BORN OF A WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW AND MADE A CURSE FOR US BY ONE WHO KNEW NO SIN IN ORDER THAT WE MIGHT BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE OUR TRUE HERITAGE IN THE FATHER.

I looked up the word vicarious, and it means:

1. 1.     Acting for another; it's done or suffered by one person on behalf of another or others.
  2. 2.     ‘Vicarious sacrifice' meaning it is realized or experienced by one person through sympathetically sharing the experience of another.'

First of all Jesus grew in wisdom.

He grew in stature, and the light that was in Him began to drive out his entire cultural heritage that He had known, born Hebrew, born of a woman, born under the Moral Law of Moses.

"Circumcision availed nothing, un--circumcision availed nothing, but what avails is the new creature of God."

"Faith works by love," no other way.

I must know that my whole humanity has been dissolved in Jesus, the Last Adam, never to be remembered any-more. The body of sin was destroyed on the cross. It is wonderful.

Romans 6:1-6

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (KJV)

That is the difference between Christian Science, mystical teachings that you hear of late and have books about, in which there is no vicarious atonement.

That is the difference between this ministry and the other ministries.

I am not criticizing these teachings, I am pointing out to you that man cannot develop the healing consciousness that can absolve death, absolve disease,  absolve  and forgive sin.  The forgiveness of sin has to be a vicarious priest who can do such things, and you and I who are in Christ Jesus are the Body of Christ that can now do this as we now have the same mind.

Jesus said, forgive seventy times seven, until we know that there is nothing to forgive. First, we go through the process of being absolved from sin and guilt, after that we have been ENLIGHTENED. First, we come to Jesus, as there is no other BEING to whom we can come to, remember this always!

You cannot find absolution from sin through any other man, system, angel, master or concept, can you hear this beloved?

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross.

Jesus absorbed all the sin and disease that was generated in Adam as a sense of separation from the living Father and don't forget,  Jesus was all God in His True Christ Nature, but as the Last Adam He was the Serpent Man the Phantom from the Dust."

He took it upon Himself and cried out, "My God why have you forsaken Me?"

In other words, He experienced the total sense of alienation from the Living God, but do not forget, listen to me now, IT WAS FINISHED, the accuser of the brethren was cast down.

MAN WAS RECONCILED. WE ARE RECONCILED UNTO GOD.

II Cor 5:15 "He that died for all that we which live should not henceforth live unto ourselves but unto Him which died for them and rose again."

Jesus rose into newness of life; bringing the newness and effervescence of life that is now ours by recognition, it is wonderful and true. It is the Spirit of Resurrection; it is not a dead thing, it is Joy and Laughter.  Life is now ours to the fullest, preserving and keeping you unto the full appearing of Christ, faithful is He who calls you who also will do it. In our religious sense of sin and guilt, we lost a lot of this revelation of Joy and thanksgiving and I am partially responsible for this.

We lost praise; we lost the ability to vocalize praise and thanksgiving for the work was done in Jesus.  Jesus vocalised it, "I thank you Father."

There has to be a vocalization, not just silence, it must be vocal.  Love Tony.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2794.html Called-to-One-ness-Kathy-Fitz.mp3

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.