Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Jesus, our Vicarious Priest

May 12, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

FIRST OF ALL JESUS HAD A BODY AND THAT BODY WAS BORN OF A WOMAN, BORN UNDER THE LAW AND MADE A CURSE FOR US BY ONE WHO KNEW NO SIN IN ORDER THAT WE MIGHT BEGIN TO EXPERIENCE OUR TRUE HERITAGE IN THE FATHER.

I looked up the word vicarious, and it means:

1. Acting for another; it's done or suffered by one person on behalf of another or others.
  2. ‘Vicarious sacrifice' meaning it is realized or experienced by one person through sympathetically sharing the experience of another.'

First of all Jesus grew in wisdom.

He grew in stature, and the light that was in Him began to drive out his entire cultural heritage that He had known, born Hebrew, born of a woman, born under the Moral Law of Moses.

"Circumcision availed nothing, un--circumcision availed nothing, but what avails is the new creature of God."

"Faith works by love," no other way.

I must know that my whole humanity has been dissolved in Jesus, the Last Adam, never to be remembered any-more. The body of sin was destroyed on the cross. It is wonderful.

Romans 6:1-6

1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: 6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. (KJV)

That is the difference between Christian Science, mystical teachings that you hear of late and have books about, such as "the Secret" or "the New Earth"  which are self help  psychological methods  in which there is no vicarious atonement necessary .

That is the difference between this ministry and the other ministries.

Don't get me wrong, I am not criticizing these teachings, for I have learned a lot by reading and seeing many truth in them I see necessary,  I am only pointing out to you that man in this psychological thinking cannot develop the healing consciousness that can absolve death, absolve disease,  absolve  and forgive sin by just meditating and visualizing.  The forgiveness of sin has to be a vicarious priest who can do such things, and you and I who are in Christ Jesus are the Body of Christ that can now do this as we now have the same mind.

Jesus said, forgive seventy times seven, until we know that there is nothing to forgive. First, we go through the process of being absolved from sin and guilt, after that we have been ENLIGHTENED. First, we come to Jesus, as there is no other BEING to whom we can come to, remember this always!

You cannot find absolution from sin through any other man, system, angel, master or concept, can you hear this beloved?

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross.

Jesus absorbed all the sin and disease that was generated in Adam as a sense of separation from the living Father and don't forget,  Jesus was all God in His True Christ Nature, but as the Last Adam He was the Serpent Man the Phantom from the Dust."He took it upon Himself and cried out, "My God why have you forsaken Me?" In other words, He experienced the total sense of alienation from the Living God, but do not forget, listen to me now, IT WAS FINISHED, the accuser of the brethren was cast down.

MAN WAS RECONCILED. WE ARE RECONCILED UNTO GOD.

II Cor 5:15

"He that died for all that we which live should not henceforth live unto ourselves but unto Him which died for them and rose again."

Jesus rose into newness of life; bringing the newness and effervescence of life that is now ours by recognition, it is wonderful and true. It is the Spirit of Resurrection; it is not a dead thing, it is Joy and Laughter.  Life is now ours to the fullest, preserving and keeping you unto the full appearing of Christ, faithful is He who calls you who also will do it. In our religious sense of sin and guilt, we lost a lot of this revelation of Joy and thanksgiving and I am partially responsible for this.

We lost praise; we lost the ability to vocalize praise and thanksgiving for the work was done in Jesus.  Jesus vocalized it, "I thank you Father."

There has to be a vocalization, not just silence, it must be vocal.

When Jesus spoke, His words were Spirit, it was the spoken Word, the Rhema that came out of a realization that IT WAS FINISHED.

Satan has no more power over you when you recognize that Jesus gave His life to be our ransom--to buy back that which was lost in our ignorance of which we truly are, the Christ--our true nature or life.

Remember, your humanity is the devil, it is the Ego, a sense of independent life, which of course is totally a lie, there is no independent life or person, God is the Only Life and Being there is.

Remember, Jesus did not come to save humanity or atone for humanity, He came to destroy it in His own Body on the tree.

In His Ascension He brought to our remembrance what we have forgotten in our descent into mortality.

Ephesians 2:1-4 1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; 2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: (KJV)

1. He raised you up in Himself.
  2. He did not raise you up as a separate being,
  3. He raised you up in Himself and made you to sit WITH HIM IN HEAVENLY PLACES FAR ABOVE ALL PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS AND THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD.

Now this takes enlightenment, it does not take a lot of knowledge, but it takes re---cognition, it comes as Grace appearing to you, you are free indeed when you hear the Voice of the Father saying; "You are My beloved Child in whom I am well pleased."

It takes realization to hear this, because once you have recognized it, you become the Light of the World. "A city that is set upon a hill that cannot be hid." Then all the bugs will come to the light, YOU BECOME VICARIOUS and dissolves the lies of guilt and fear of judgement. .

1. Vicarious is not limited to one man.
  2. You are priests.
  3. A priest is a vicar.
  4. A vicar is the one that is supposed to be able to absolve your sin.

We have taken the vicarious totally out of context in our various sorts of religious formats. No man can forgive sin in his humanity but the vicarious consciousness of Christ is being developed in you can do it.

Have you noticed that sometimes when you decide to forgive, you say " I forgive you, I forgive you (har, har.)" You will come to a place where they pluck out your beard and take everything off you, steal everything from you and you will still say, "Father forgive them."

You can now see the difference. General mysticism today does not take away sin. I have experienced that because I have talked to the people. All still have the sin consciousness. They still have a sense of guilt. They still feel that someone is doing something to them. They are still trying to survive or protect.

What is the one that resists?

The devil.

If there is resistance, what is active is the devil, the aggressor, the accuser of the brethren. Jesus destroyed the devil in His body on the tree.

Hebrews 2:12-14 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee. 13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; (KJV)

By rights now you can enter into the presence through a new and living way, which He has consecrated for you by His own blood or by His own vicarious, pure, innocent life that entered into the go out again.Then you become most holy, back to the Father. You can enter first and once you have entered, you can a Saviour in Zion.

Do you like this?

You like it, yes, but you confronted with a big task to fulfil are able to do this, aren’t you? Therefore, we have to come to a place where we can forgive 70 times 7.

The driver on the road that cuts you off, you can forgive, because now you recognize no driver that is doing that, God is the only driver. When you begin to see God as the driver of every car, you are going to have a wonderful driving experience with very little mishaps coming to you. You create your own conditions on the road or at home or wherever it is.

We see then that God has commanded this light to shine in our hearts to bring us to a place,   shown to us in Revelation 14;

"And I looked and lo a Lamb."

What is this lamb?

The Lamb of God is the principle of non-resistance or innocence, but at the same time, it is so powerful that this lamb is the 'vicarious consciousness' that can absolve evil without even speaking a word; can you perceive this revelation beloved?

The anointing that breaks the yoke of bondage is the recognition of this Lamb Nature that stands on Mt. Zion, representing government authority.

Revelation 14:1-4

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (KJV)

What stands in government authority, causing all the lame and halt and sick and everybody to come to the Temple of your awareness?

The Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world.

It actually absolves the sin of the world.

I was so amazed to realize this mystery, because I never even thought of the word vicarious, anymore. I was speaking to Martha, and I said, "There is something in the word 'vicarious' I have not seen or heard ever since I left the orthodox concept of the world."

Therefore, I am not holding anyone in bondage. I free everybody, they can do what they like. If we step away from this vicarious atonement where Jesus died for all, as all, knowing that He took upon Himself the brunt and curse of the law absolving it in His body on the tree, we are in darkness.

In the ignorance of God's Nature as the vicarious atonement, the only way to the kingdom, so without this it cannot function, there is no other way.  Can you hear this?

"There is no other name given unto men by whom men can be saved, why?

Because if Jesus would have died and stayed dead, there would have to come another One, because it is in the demonstration that He revealed the true essence of your life and mine which is Jesus' Resurrection Life.

Life is eternal.

Jesus said that "God so loved the world that He GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON," but how did the Son come?

In Romans, Chapter 8 it says,  "There is now no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus."

Now, in Jesus we are in the safety zone.

We are safe, we are in Christ Jesus, it is wonderful.

We are safe, surrounded by (providing that you don't step out of that realm of love and forgiveness,) the safety zone who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

"The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin"--the belief that we are separate beings from God—thinking that we are sinners, even believe that God lowered us into this realm or whatever belief that we have had. We are now free, "for what the law could not do,"--(the law could not do it, the law only condemns.)

This is why Jesus said, "You search the Scriptures and you think you can find eternal life in it, but you won't find it. ” It is because you do not acknowledge the only begotten Son that God gave."

God gave it in disguise. God gave it in the likeness of sinful flesh, God disguised Himself as the devil for a season to lift us out of the Death Realm and place us again in Him.

Jesus said, "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so also must the son of man be lifted up."

1. What is the serpent?
  2. What does the brazen serpent represent?
  3. The principle of sin, isn't that true?

Therefore, can you just imagine, God became sin for us.

God, in His true nature cannot become sin, so He had to become flesh and blood like you and me to redeem us from our mistaken Identity.

He took upon Himself the nature of sinful flesh, for "what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin condemned it in the flesh."

In other words, He absolved it, He absolved death, He absolved disease, He absolved fear, and He absolved condemnation. He absolved the fear of judgment or future things that happen, He absolved it in Himself and then He rose from the dead and ascended on high far above all principality and power and now I AM seated there.

From Websters dictionary:

ABSOLVE: To set free or release from some obligation, debt or responsibility; or from that which subjects a person to a burden or penalty; as to absolve an offender, which amounts to an acquittal; remission of his punishment. To set free or release.

ABSORB: To drink in; to suck up; to imbibe or overwhelm as a body in a whirlpool. To engross or engage wholly, as absorbed in study.

You might not know it, but there is a seat for you in that place of authority and of vicarious priest administration. Now you can sit, you do not have to go anywhere, you just sit in that realm of realization.

"I AM a Child of God, I am reconciled to God and He has given me the ministry of reconciliation to let everybody know that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself--not imputing their trespasses."

So now we have the ministry of reconciliation, Isn't that wonderful?

In addition, what is the ministry of reconciliation?

When you see a disease or when you see anger or frustration, just be still and absolve it and you will be surprised how quickly it goes.

The anger very quickly goes, the fury, the inhumanity to man--it is absolved.

That is the dream I had.

People will come to all  who are beginning to stand in that order of priesthood after the order of Melchizedek, the administrators of life, first to absolve and then to give.

First you absolve the darkness, the disease, and the anxiety that people have and then give them life, do not forget, you are now as Jesus in the World. Your presence will give them life. "Oh I thought it was Gods presence."

YOU ARE GODS PRESENCE, YOU ARE GODS LIFE, YOU ARE GODS PRIEST.

1 John 3:1-3

1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. (KJV)

You are all that there is for this world to come to,  until death shall be swallowed up in victory, when you have risen into this Realm of Life which Jesus prepared for all. So fear not my little flock, “I will perform that which is given you to do”. That is the command and that is a continuous strong command to our Christ SELF first, and then to others.

Rise up my SOUL and heal the sick.

Wherever I walk, I will absolve all that which is evil or appearances of evil, because that is all that they are--appearances, they have no substance, if they had substance they could not be absolved.

If sickness or any form of thing had a power or a constitution or a law to maintain itself,  it could not be absolved, but through your presence you make the people love God and they will know that you have been with Jesus.

"Quicken me with heavenly fervour; Show me the finished kingdom through which I walk. Show me the words that make the world glad and sane, the soul of free spirit answers; I can do all that and more."

We must never give up commanding the SOUL-SELF every night before we sleep. In other words, before we sleep we must command the SOUL-SELF to go out and absolve because we are an omnipresent being.

Do you understand that?

Whenever you go to sleep, you will still be going around healing and restoring and forgiving because you are the SOUL-SELF that never sleeps. "I" never slumber and "I" never sleep.

Someday like Jesus of Nazareth we shall sense our present abilities. "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me." He has anointed me to absolve disease--to absolve or absorb all the nastiness that is going on in humanity, including our wives, our husbands, our children, the outside world, every issue and every condition.

If it does not appear to be love, absolve it by your priestly ministry, it is wonderful.

Just be still, smile, and know that everything that appears before you is the Heavenly Father expressing Himself, It is wonderful. What appears as evil, is nothing, it is not a reality. Absolve it, let your light so shine, it will absorb the darkness of the human Ego.

This is going to be the Kingdom Reign.

This is a generation where all that has been hidden in God as a mystery is now being revealed to His Holy Apostles and Prophets first, can you hear this. It was by the sense of His Master Soul that Jesus saw that He could take all of the sin and all of the consequences of sin of the world into Himself because He was the fullness of the God-head bodily.

1. He could utterly annihilate sin, sickness, and death.
  2. That is what He did.
  3. That is the law of vicarious or transferred suffering, that is what Jesus did.

There is a difference between what Jesus did and what we do.

We absolve all of the ignorance through the Light that is in us.

1. Jesus did it once and for all.
  2. We don't have to do that.
  3. We don't have to die on the cross.

We have to recognize that one died for all and because One died for all we are all dead, so there is no need anymore for that type of vicarious suffering.

"He was bruised for our iniquity, and by His stripes we are healed."

We are first atoned, brought back to our place where we belong, and then we become the consciousness that brings healing and deliverance to the captives.

Jesus saw this law and He entered into it.

For all who would accept this great offering there is freedom from the un--conscious or traditional guilt, which all the Adam feels. "I'm such an old sinner."

You know that you are not.

Jesus absolved the sin on the cross. He said, "All shall know Me" and now I know that this is going to happen.

"All shall know Him from the least to the greatest and their sins and iniquities I will remember no more. I will put My law into their hearts and in their minds will I write them," and these My principles will cause a chain reaction.

It will cause others to come to you and be healed. Like Philip, in Acts Chapter 8, he went to Samaria and preached to the city. He brought great joy to the city and all of the lame and the halt, the down and out restored to health, and there was great joy in that city.

I believe there is great joy right now in the City because what is uttered is uttered to all creation. Here and there, people are going to recognize it. It is the first fruits of the Lamb that are going to rise in this full realization of the Vicarious Priesthood, they will touch the hem of your garment, and they will be made whole. So let us meditate on this wonderful principle of Vicarious Life--the Life principle that absolves darkness.

Let us mediate on the Light that we are in Christ Jesus,  as we see this Love working. There is only love that overcomes a multitude of sins.

It absolves, forgives, sustains and maintains.

It is God Himself that is here, My peace absorbs the feeling of anxiety, of rejection, it absorbs the feeling of disturbance in the mind, in the body, in your circumstances. Let us be prepared for this great and wonderful task of becoming vicarious priests after the order of Melchizedek, to be able to forgive sinners, to be able to absolve their fury and whatever it may, be that disturbs them.

Love, Tony

Meditation

We thank you Father for Your presence, we thank You that we can enter into this place of Being joint heirs with Christ, not only heirs but also  administrators of life, love, and peace bringing healing to the nations. We speak peace to this world that is so troubled by war, hurricanes and cyclones that are raging in the unconsciousness, manifesting in the world as floods and suffering. We know Father, that You will raise up a standard, for when the enemy comes in – like a flood You will raise up a standard bringing the safety and security of Your presence.

We just absolve the fear now of the people that are standing in water not knowing what to do. We send your angels to bring them out of these conditions all over the world. What people will call the miraculous deliverance’s are just simple tasks of Your presence. There are ten thousand legions of angels that go forth delivering men out of their predicaments--healing the nations, providing the hungry with the supernatural food and clothing so that they might not be found wanting and in need. Holy is Thy name.

****A note from the transcriber of this tape.

Many times as I listened to the tape, I could not tell whether Tony was saying ABSOLVE OR ABSORB. So I looked both words up in the dictionary and in the revelation given, I think either one could be used. The evil when absorbed by the Son of God (us) overcome by the light that is within us and then the evil is ABSOLVED.

From Websters dictionary: ABSOLVE To set free or release from some obligation, debt or responsibility; or from that which subjects a person to a burden or penalty; as to absolve an offender, which amounts to an acquittal; remission of his punishment. To set free or release. ABSORB; To drink in; to suck up; to imbibe or overwhelm as a body in a whirlpool. To engross or engage wholly, as absorbed in study.

http://freedomvoice.net/lighthouse can now be found at.... http://alighthouse.org

Previously recorded:

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1700/1789.html ...Spontaneouslife-Realized.mp3

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1800/1898b.html ...The-Vicarious-Priesthood.mp3

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.