Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Developing a Healing Conscious through knowing the Truth.

May 20, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Developing a Healing Conscious through knowing the Truth.  Part1.

Jesus said to him, “The Blind receive their sight and the Lame walk and the Lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear and the dead are raised up and the poor have the Gospel preached to them.”

We can see the difference between the natural or human mind that is void of any revelation as to what the Kingdom of God is and how it functions in contrast to the Mind of Christ thru which flows the eternal Life of the Father,  where we make contact with Life It—Self.  The only access we have to this enlightened realm is the Rock—Lord Jesus Christ, no other.  Now let us abandon all the old religious convictions we previously had in the darkness of this world system and rise into the Realm of Now, the Place Jesus prepared for us where all the promises of God are realized as our heritage, but don’t forget first we need to be born of the Spirit for it to happen. Here is what Jesus said to Nichodemus;

John 3:2-7 (MsgB) 

Late one night he visited Jesus and said, "Rabbi, we all know you're a teacher straight from God. No one could do all the God-pointing, God-revealing acts you do if God weren't in on it."

[3] Jesus said, "You're absolutely right. Take it from me: Unless a person is born from above, it's not possible to see what I'm pointing to—to God's kingdom."

[4] "How can anyone," said Nicodemus, "be born who has already been born and grown up? You can't re-enter your mother's womb and be born again. What are you saying with this 'born-from-above' talk?"

[5] Jesus said, "You're not listening. Let me say it again. Unless a person submits to this original creation—the 'wind hovering over the water' creation, the invisible moving the visible, a baptism into a new life—it's not possible to enter God's kingdom. [6] When you look at a baby, it's just that: a body you can look at and touch. But the person who takes shape within is formed by something you can't see and touch—the Spirit—and becomes a living spirit.

[7] "So don't be so surprised when I tell you that you have to be 'born from above'—out of this world, so to speak.

The Kingdom of God is the absolute finished work where nothing can enter that defiles of make a lie.  This absolute work of the Father said: “Let there be Light”.  Light meaning a mystical understanding that God and Man is One forever, never is there any need for change or evolution. Again this Realm is revealed through Jesus,  the realm of the original creation where everything is complete Now,  where we all should live in and abide, then none of the evil that we see in this world can touch us.  Are you willing to listen what Jesus said to Nichodemus?

John 15:1-7 (KJV)    I am the true vine (The original Christ Image), and my Father is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. [3] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. [7] If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Jesus grew in the understanding of this Light that God spoke out in the beginning and realised His Oneness with the Father.  Jesus was aware that God has no opposites to Him-Self, e.G. There is no other power but God and in His Presence, where there is fullness of Joy. In this realization of total life expressed as God AS Jesus is what our Father ordained for all of us to experience.  Jesus lived, moved, and has His being in conscious awareness of God’s Presence, this was his total sufficiency in all he did and walked. 

In the presence of this enlightened consciousness, sickness, disease, lack etc. Have no power. How are you today, have you obtained Salvation, healing, peace, prosperity and general well-being?

1 Thes. 5:9 (KJV) 

For God hath not appointed us to wrath but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Of course, in order to develop the healing Consciousness that was also operating in Christ Jesus, we must first realise, our only responsibility is for our own state of consciousness, e.g.  we must not try to preach to others or compare notes, just be still,  abide in the Vine,  for those who are of the truth will hear My Voice. We need not ask the members of our family, either by persuading them to believe in spiritual healing or spiritual living; neither do we try to convince them of the benefits they could receive from it.  It is far better to accept responsibility for our own state of consciousness (knowing Truth as the truth IS Jesus. Leave the other members of our household to work out their own unfoldment. Yes, when brought to our way of life, they will also come to the light that you now are.  Because of your own personal unfoldment in Christ Jesus,  the ego dies, LIGHT dissolves the Ego of personal sense, you then draw them to your Christ developed consciousness, not of our persuasion, believe me,  I have tried and it does not work, it only brings more conflict.

This does not extend to the children of our household only, because we have accepted responsibility for the care of children, given to us for teaching and instruction, but they will come when called by our Father. Jesus our example realised that our Father was the substance and nature of all form. Whether that formation was man, beast or tree, it is all God unfolding, as the creative will. Jesus knew that all men and women had the same Father, as God consciousness is the Father of All. The consciousness of the Jesus the Son and the Father is the same law of supply and healing.

I AM the Light and principle that upholds, sustains, heals and provides for all creation.

Let us now study this subject thoroughly from our scriptural references. In chapter 10 of Matthew, we learn that Jesus prepared His disciples for a mission. The mind of Jesus was imbued with the revelation of one power, one Father, one mission, and that mission was to bring the creation back to its original harmony that God has ordained from the beginning. His disciples were ignorant men and had therefore no idea who and what this mission of Jesus was. Not even John the Baptist, the greatest of all prophets, was not quite sure of what or who Christ was. Therefore, he sent two of his disciples to Jesus and wanted to know how the works of Christ operated. For he, like every other Jew believed that messiah was a man. “Are you he, that should come or do we look for another?”

Jesus replied not with yes or no, he revealed the invisible and impersonal nature of the Christ as the healing Consciousness in operation and said, “The sick are healed, deliverance comes to those who are oppressed and freedom comes to them who are bound by guilt and fear of hell, and the devil.

1. Christ Jesus is not a person; Christ Jesus is a state of Consciousness a life giving Spirit;
  2. Christ Jesus is an awareness of oneness, equality with all spiritual principle and Idea.

In James 1, we read that this understanding (Light) is the law of Liberty; it is the law of the Spirit or anointing that teaches us.

1 John 2:27 (KJV) 

But the anointing which ye have received of him abides in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1. It is to understand that Christ Jesus is now the life giving Spirit, invisible to human scrutiny; Christ Jesus is the image and offspring of the original God Consciousness.
  2. Christ Jesus is neither male nor female; Christ is the Spirit of Truth.
  3. It is the same sense of Oneness that raised Jesus from the dead. 

Spirit or Conscious One-ness with the Father is the Mind by which Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead. Beloved, by that same Spirit Jesus was anointed by is also yours and mine to bring healing to the captives of religious thinking. Unless we have received this mystery in our heart,  and are born again of the incorruptible Seed of God, it will not work. However, if we are consciously aware of it, our conscious awareness of this Christ principle enables us to live without having a sense of guilt or fear, we will see the healing of those who are oppressed of the devil.

The difference between Jesus and all other mystical teaching is that Jesus was the vicarious high priest that died as the last Ego self; rose from the dead ascended on high and again came to us on the day of Pentecost. Now we all can experience the power that heals fearing humanity.

1. Christ is our very bread and wine.
  2. Christ realized is God's very wisdom and love, now Life is flowing through you and me in proportion we are consciously aware of it.

Legally Jesus baptised us all by one spirit into one body.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. For the body is not one member, but many 1 Cor 12:12-14

This body of Christ is the fullness of Christhood here and now, yours and mine, do you hear? It is the mystical union of all men, meaning,  Jesus the vicarious Priest brought us back to our Heavenly Father, Jew or gentile, bond or free, male and female.

Jesus spoke of this many times when he said in John 14, “I go to prepare a place, a body of healing Consciousness, where we shall all be one. Jew and Gentile alike”  

In Christ Jesus, we all have the right to partake of the divine nature of God, without a sense of sin e.g. mistaken identity, fear or lack of any world appearance, disease, lack and fear of death. All human sense of life represents a sense of lack, or of guilt,  forming disease and lack, it is erroneous and has caused a blindness to overshadow the true Consciousness of God's image.  When you have died to your own ego sense, the healing Consciousness delivers all of us who are called to be saviours in Zion, we must however develop a listening ear to hear what Christ is saying to us.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (KJV) 

Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God; let us hold fast our profession. [15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. [16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

We must realise that Adam the human is not the image of God, Adam became the Phantom the brought in fear and sense of alienation from the Life of God. Adam is dead and gone, never to evolve into some higher being, no, humanity was crucified,  as Jesus died as the last human.

Christ is our true heritage not our humanity. In 2 Cor 4:4 we read that our human Consciousness has been blinded by the world mind of good and evil and in this psychic sea of strife and self protection we have lived.

“In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them 2 Cor 4:4

However, when the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ Jesus who is the Image of God, begins to shine and reveal itself to us in a new dimension, eternal life begins to emerge out of our innermost being and our Light is now shining to all who will hear you!

In Gal 3 we read that: Christ is the image, the invisible seed of God to whom the promises were made. This image, begotten of the Father has dominion over all flesh, authority over all negative appearances in this world!

Jesus as a human did not heal the sick, for Adam, even the man Jesus is not the seed or the image, Christ IS. However, the Consciousness that Jesus was operating in was the healing Consciousness that HE demonstrated to the fullness of as a man!

The cause or principle of life is indivisible and unless God had left us a seed, which is Christ, we would all be like Sodom and Gomorrah, consuming all life and our planet earth would have disintegrated a long time ago.

This spiritual seed (Rom 9) is within every man and woman, so let us face the truth boldly as we can never walk in the power of the Christ mind, and unless we are established in this present Truth, the Creation at large is not benefiting.

This revelation is not to improve our humanity or give you a new religious dogma or opinion to argue.  God’s Spirit is revealing the mystery of God's Kingdom. God’s Spirit reveals His Righteousness recognized only by those who realise that there is only one seed, One Christ, One body of Consciousness, One Father of all.  

Through that revelation, “You are the Christ the Living Son”, you are given the keys of the Kingdom, and the powers of death cannot prevail against you.    they are only temporal powers of an illusory world that can only operate when we are afraid of what we see, hear, taste and touch.  Jesus said, 

My Kingdom is not of this world.  

John 18:36-37 (KJV) 

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. [37] Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

His Kingdom is the governmental principle that governs all life by Love and Love never fails.

Love is the only constitution operating in this Universe; but you must be of the Truth to hear it as the natural or religious man or woman cannot hear it, for they are not of the truth and still have an Idol that rewards and punish them for their behaviour.  When there is a conscious realisation of the Voice of Jesus as the only power, disease, death, war, hate, fear of any kind, cannot prevail.

This is the healing Consciousness and in this revelation, there is no death at all.

In the way of righteousness is life: and in the pathway thereof, there is no death. Prov 12:28

Therefore, the challenge is then to see no limitation, to see no lack, see only the Christ, which is the substance and life of every individual person.

Isaiah 11:1-9 (KJV) 

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: [2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Jesus said, “I am come that you may have life and have it superabundant”.

Of course, I am that I am not a man, even Jesus said, before Abraham was, I am. The Christ or healing Consciousness is the Son and Offspring of the Living God who does not judge by what he sees with human eyes. Luke 11:34 (KJV) 

The light of the body is the eye: therefore, when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Flesh and Blood, human reason or letter studies of Scripture or any other philosophy of life cannot reveal this to you, but only my Father, which is in heaven.

In the human sense of Life, we are afraid of all sorts of things, especially death and not knowing what is going to happen after the body dissolves. However, Jesus by dying proved that death was not a reality, for if it was a reality, he could not have risen up from the dead.

In Acts 2 and reading from the Wuest Translation, Jesus said, you will not leave my soul in hell, and of course, the Greek word for hell is Hades, a place for the human dead. 

This state of human Consciousness is an activity of thought and reason and belief in two powers, (God and Devil) is a belief generated in the dual mind, and it is a belief in good and evil.  Paul says in Rom 8:6, ‘For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace’.  Rom 8:6

In John 5:24 Jesus revealed something, for He said:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my word in the heart, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.  John 5:24-25

We must realise that the grave is not a hole in the ground, Hades, or Hell is a mind-generated belief in two powers giving a sense of good and evil. A mind mesmerised to believe in a God that rewards and punishes is the workings of ancient pagan gods of the un-conscious mind of flesh. Even the Hebrew concept of God is but an idol of the mind that only exists as a facsimile, a god of the mind.  However, Jesus was not operating in Jewish concepts of God as a separate power from Him—Self, Jesus lived in the mind of the original creation, God’s Own Mind that saw all what He begot out of Him—Self was absolute and perfect.

He, who has God's thoughts flowing through Him, will receive the healing Consciousness that will light up every man and woman that comes into range of your consciousness, providing that  they are willing to listen.

That was the true Light, which lights every man that cometh into the world. John 1:4

Jesus had these courses of thought flowing through Him and his mind or consciousness of One-ness was a healing balm to all who hear Him intuitively.  Your mind enlightened to truth is a pathway to life and Righteousness to all that would have the ability to hear God’s Voice and receive this present truth.  To be continued in next mailing!

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2797-2.html Know your- Self Completeness in Christ.mp3

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.