Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

There remains therefore a rest---be still and come back to the original Willed action of God

May 25, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Come up Higher and experience the Blaze of Life

There remains therefore a rest---be still and come back to the original Willed action of God.

1. We received a very striking heading for our letter this month. 
  2. What is the BLAZE OF LIFE ? 

We can always go to the dictionary and find the explanation of the word BLAZE and we find the meaning to be; 

• No: 1 Fire, 
  • No: 2 Intense Light accompanied by heat. 

So then, we come up with THE FIRE OF LIFE, which is an intense light accompanied by heat.

These wonderful words lead us to; "GOD IS LIGHT AND IN HIM IS NO DARKNESS AT ALL." 

OUR WONDERFUL GOD AND FATHER IS THIS BLAZE OF LIFE, THE FIRE OF LIFE. A Scripture comes to our minds from Hebr.12:29 "FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE". 

Because the majority of the population of the world only know a God of wrath, we think of a natural fire burning, where this God of wrath will put us, if we do not believe in Him. I can still see the painting before my eyes my Grandparents had hanging on the wall. It was a picture of the edge of earth and below a big raging fire and many people falling into the fire, and a child, it used to frighten me so much. 

So then, we are very grateful for the HOLY SPIRIT which is now leading us into the Truth and showing that THIS CONSUMING FIRE OF GOD IS THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH WILL CONSUME THE FALSE BELIEFS WE HAVE HAD.

GOD IS LIGHT AND LOVE. 

"Behold, what manner of LOVE the FATHER has bestowed on us, (Wonderful!!) that we should be called the children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him."

1John 3:1. 

So then, because the average person in this world continually deals with problems in life and these include family problems, financially as well as problems in the body, physical or mental. I realize just how prevalent these problems are when I read the E-mails that come to me over the Internet from people who ask me to pray for their child or for their health or other problems, they are experiencing. Some of these people are ministers and they, too, are experiencing these same problems. This helps us to realize that, although we have much knowledge and much understanding of Scripture and other writings, we have missed the essential part knowing the True Father of all. This is a teaching by the HOLY SPIRIT for us all, the Body of Christ; we must know Him who raised Jesus from the dead. By hearing His Voice, we will be able to turn the problems into opportunities. The essential part of our experience in life is; "to obtain Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.”  Our whole Spirit, our whole Soul and our whole Body (financially, socially and physically) is preserved blameless until the full appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, and faithful is He that calls us into this and faithful is He also to do it." 1Thess 5:23. 

Unless, we hear the Voice of the Shepherd, we are not led into green pastures,  where life to the fullest is experienced. The human mind works in the reverse; it has no power within itself to preserve its body or circumstances. In other words, Adam is lost in a maze of the 'hellish' believing that we have in the un-conscious and these 'hellish' beliefs are usually about God, and what God is supposed to be doing, rewarding them for their good and punishing the m for evil acts. Christians do not know God as long as they attribute all the readings in the Old Testament to God, they will never experience the Salvation found only in Jesus the Christ of God. Many Christians still believe that God is the slayer and the giver of Life.  Is God responsible for the hurting and other things that happen to us?  While we continue to have this observation working in our unconsciousness, we will experience everything that we do not want, because we are still under law - cosmic law. 

For as many as are of the works of the law,  (working of the carnal mind of flesh)   are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, the just shall live by faith. Moreover, the law is not of faith: but, the man that doeth them shall live in them.  Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one (Jesus) that hangs on a tree: 
This is the law of 'as you sow, so shall you reap.' Consequently, if we attribute evil to God, we will reap evil. 

However, " Love believes all things and thinks no evil." 

Love, which is God, thinks no evil. Therefore, there cannot be an evil intent in God , but this has not yet become a conscious realization in the Body of Christ where the beliefs that God still deals with people and that God is the rewarder and the punisher of mankind according to their moral behaviour , still exist. 

• The God and Father of Jesus does not reward or punish anybody or anything. God simply IS the LIGHT and the LIFE of all that are living on this planet Earth. 
  • God is the Substance, the Nature, the Form and the Activity of all here today. 

We may ask, "If God is the Activity and the Form and the Expression of all here, why is it that some of us experience so many problems?" 

The Scripture tells us that this is because of 'ignorance.' "My people are perishing because of ignorance." 

1. We do not yet KNOW GOD because if we knew God we would not experience those things because "to know God aright, is LIFE ETERNAL." 
  2. Life eternal does not mean, 'sick life eternal' or 'poor life eternal.' 
  3. Eternal Life is 'superabundant in quantity and superior in quality.'
  4. Therefore, Life itself is self sufficient, self-maintaining and self-sustaining. 

In other words, Life doesn't need anything, but if we look in the reverse, we look in the mirror and we see the reverse. When we put a book in front of a mirror we aren't able to read it because the writing is reversed and the Scripture says that as long as we are reading the letter of the Old Testament and the types and the shadows that are contained therein, we are living in the reverse. 

We can make any kind of doctrine from the Old Testament as well as the New Testament, as the letter kills; the Spirit that gives LIFE. 

We have just been listening to Kathy Fitz minister to us about LOVE and we know that Love knows no past or future either. Therefore, Love is not in the prophetic. Love is the embalming, the very essence of protection and everything that we need right NOW,  and when this becomes a realization, all prophesy will cease. 

The prophesies, the tongues, the knowledge, in fact everything that we have learned over many years during the period we know as 'time and space,' vanishes away into nothingness because it was all 'idol worship' and even the God we used to worship is an 'idol' because it was a mind formed concept. 

1. We know that G-O-D is not God. 
  2. What then is God?
  3. God is Spirit, THE blaze of LIFE.
  4. God is a 'total feeling of belonging,’ a total feeling of acceptance,' giving us a total feeling without guilt, without fear, without anxiety' because perfect love casts out all these things and it disannuls it.

Love neutralises everything that man has ever spoken and this is what is happening, NOW. We are going to read from Ephesians1, and I would like you to understand what is revealed in Scripture. I would like to bring the truth of the Scripture to you in the light of what we have been hearing and in the Spirit of Recognition. Jesus said, "My sheep will hear (or know) my Voice (there will be Re----cognition) and they will not listen to strangers." "Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, (by the willed action of God), to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father (the initiator of all Life)." 

Jesus said, "My Peace, I give unto you." Jesus knew Himself the way that He was known of God therefore could He say, "My Peace and My Peace is the Peace of the Father, My Peace I give unto you, not as the world gives." The world cannot give us peace;  religion cannot give us peace. All the preaching in the world cannot give us peace, only Re---cognition of the Voice of the Father can give us Peace. 

The Father speaks and says to us, "You are my Beloved Child in whom I am well pleased, NOW." 

The Blaze, (Fire) of Life, (God) burns away by His Intense Light accompanied by heat all the false beliefs we have about ourselves. He does not say, "You are going to be accepted in the Beloved when you behave yourself or 'when you give your heart to Jesus' or 'when you get baptised in the Holy Ghost' and eventually you will get there." No, you will not get there - you will never get there believing this lie. When I was re-generated of Spirit,  which means I was generated before the foundation of the World.  I was re-generated smack in the middle of the Holiest of All and my Father stood there and He said, "Welcome home Son" and He put a ring on my finger and He put the Robes of Righteousness on me and never re----minded me of my sin or my past because He said, "You don't have a past." 

My image does not have a past - my image Christ, is from Everlasting to Ever-lasting. However, the God of this world has blinded the eyes of them, which believe not lest the Light of the glorious gospel, which is the image of Christ, should shine unto us. Christ is the Image of God (not Adam), and the promises were not made to the 'natural man' which is not’natural’. Adam in His false sense of life is only natural in the sense that the word 'natural' comes from the word 'horoscope' (The Prophetice). 

But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. 
The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

In other words, the man who lives in 'time and space' lives under the curse of the prophetic, he is under moral law, having a sense of separation from the Living Father. Man lives under the curse of the past or future. In his ignorance of who he is, he believes that he is born and is 'flesh and blood’, which cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. 

Whatever is born must also die, because it is subject to 'time and space' deterioration and ageing and finally death. However, 'I' will never age. "I" am always from everlasting to ever-lasting in the re---cognition that God, my Father, has given me His Peace and I now have a tranquil, harmonious relationship with My Father without any sense of guilt, fear or anxiety about death because there is no death. If death would be a reality, then God would have created it and then we would be eternally dead, do you hear this beloved?

We must remember, death and deterioration is outside of ourselves, it does not affect your true Self. It is something that exists in such a way that it deceives us; it makes us believe that God is the cause of death as well as our birth. Sometimes we hear someone say, "The Lord took my baby."  No beloved the Lord does not take any babies; He does not take any children.  what God begot is eternal and immortal, Life will never cease.  It is a fact,  He doesn't do any thing at all like this. Well, who does this then? We ask this question when we see these things happening around us and especially when we read Old Testament happenings. 

We see Moses judging the man who was brought to him because he was picking up sticks on the Sabbath Day and Moses went to the Lord and said, "Lord, what do I do with this man?" "Stone her!" Yes, this is what the Scripture says! Are we going to believe that God required the stoning of man and women,  because they picked up sticks on the Sabbath Day to keep their children warm? 

This is ridiculous, isn't it? However, somehow the Christian Church, because it does not understand why problems are happening to people, have formed a doctrine that tells us that God is responsible for both good and evil in the earth - the evil of a righteous god, is this possible? 

No, it is not possible, but this is the struggle. As we continue reading in Ephesians 1:2 we begin to see a whole different dimension which came to Paul.

He says, "Grace and Peace be to you from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ." This Scripture does not say Yahweh or the Tribal God of the Hebrews;  it does say, 'God our Father.' Paul never mentions Yahweh again. It is always the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which Paul introduces. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us (eulogised us) with every thing that He knows." 

Everything that God knows is in the Spirit of Re---cognition. Therefore, we can know everything that God thinks by recognizing it intuitively. The Spirit is leading this, because those of you,  led by the Spirit are the Sons of God. However, we must get to know God aright, because if we know God wrongly and see it according to the Law of Moses we have a battle on our hands. When Jesus came to the Pharisees and the Scribes, they said, "We have Abraham as our father." Jesus said, "No, you haven't. You have your father, the devil" The devil (Tribal belief in a God moral law,  like the suicide bombers,  which say: "Allah be praised" and then Kill the innocent,  is  a liar from the beginning. 

What is this liar? 

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, who is on the LORD’S side? (Yahweh the same as Allah, the Tribal gods of morality) let him come unto me. Moreover, all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. 

Moreover, the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men. 
This is not God, this is the Liar of segregation, the favouring of a special people who are for Yahweh, who did not abode in the Truth and was a liar from the beginning.  This concept of God is a killer, a destroyer of life. Nevertheless, Jesus did not come to take life but to give it to those who receive Him.

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. 
The King James Version, (Cambridge: Cambridge) 1769.

The moral concept of God which Moses gave the Hebrews is the reverse of the image of Jesus  it is Anti Christ (the persona or that thing which veils our understanding from seeing the truth, from seeing and knowing the invisible.) Whatever we can see as this world is not the reality - the reality of Life is the invisible creation which God created that is never subject to change.

In other words, we can always measure ourselves. Whatever is subject to change is temporal and was not God created.

Therefore, we can easily select that we know is eternal and Love IS ETERNAL, praise the Holy Name of Jesus. Gradually we will begin to deduce and find out that in Reality we are the 'expression of the Living God and we are just as eternal as God IS and always have been.' However, because there was no re--cognition we were still wandering around in the wilderness of what we call 'concepts' of a God that does not even exist.

The events that were taking place in the Old Testament were not of God but Cosmic Law. In this event, it was not God killing the Children of Israel; it was their own sin that was finding them out, what ever you sow you shall also reap, that is the Law. They did not want to hear. This is where the dividing line is. The dividing line is that the God of the Old Testament (Yahweh) was not the true God. Yahweh, like Allah are but a concept the Hebrews and Moslems have of God, this has been revealed to me by the Holy Spirit, do you hear?

The God and Father whom Jesus revealed is our Life, the ONLY TRUE GOD. I know this is not easy to understand and with the mind we will never understand this mystery, but let us TRUST JESUS when He prayed, "That they may know you the ONLY TRUE GOD and JESUS CHRIST HIS SON" There must have been a reason for Him to pray this.

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL COME AND REVEALS TO US TRUTH, FOR THAT IS HIS FUNCTION.

Scripture teaches "Grace and Truth came by Jesus Christ. Absolute Deity in its essence no one has ever yet seen. God’s uniquely begotten. He who is in the bosom of the Father, THAT ONE FULLY EXPLAINED DEITY, only the Son can reveal or declare the true Father." John 1:18

God our Father, the Blaze of Life revealed; this is why Jesus said, "Call no man your father." God is the Father of all. God is the Father of all and He is in us all, as us all, and through us all.  God is our Father - the power of LOVE, the Blaze of Life, this is the Father. The power of LOVE is the Father and the recognition of this is the activity of Grace functioning, keeping our whole Spirit, our whole Soul, our whole Body (financially, socially and economically) and will be there forever because it is an eternal activity.  A farmer sows a seed of corn into the ground and watches the corn grow. The seed expands and grows, bringing forth its intended life form, although we do not know how this happens. The farmer when recognition of this mystery,  accepted as the life principle, eventually has a wonderful crop of corn and picks a cob of corn. Imagine if he peeled off the outside layers of the cob and found only one seed of corn inside - the same original one that he sowed. Beloved, what do we find when we peel off the outside layers, we find a cob of delicious corn for us to eat. What happens when God sows His Word into the awareness in the Soul of our heart?   Does it bring forth one?

No! It brings forth much fruit,  fruit unto God. We cannot bring forth fruit unto God ourselves by being good or by service to others. The Word of God has the Power within itself to cause it to happen. When sown into the heart and received it will produce a harvest.

Therefore, we have the four R's - Receiving, Realization, Recognition and Regeneration.

Regeneration, the fourth R, is Grace. This is the Activity of God in Grace and in Truth revealing itself as you. You are ME- I am you. We are One Body of Christ. We read in l Corinthians 12 that "many are sick and dying." Is this because God is dealing with them? No!

The Scripture says, "We do not discern the Body of Christ." This is why we are dying because we are still in judgement and because we judge ourselves and others unworthy we sow corruption to our experience. Do you know what happens if we judge ourselves unworthy? We come under the curse, because God in Jesus Christ has cleansed us from all our past and all our guilt and fear.

The aroma of God's Presence permeates your soul, - and you are enveloped with the aroma of His LOVE.

http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-2700/2799.html Obtaining-Salvation-in-our-Lord-Jesus-Christ.mp3

Tony and Martha

Visit our new Message Board "A Light House" at:
http://www.alighthouse.org/

Enjoy this site?  Like to see it develop all over the USA and the World?

You can donate securely by Credit Card  through Pay Pal  or Check to;

"Light of the World Ministries"

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA.

Email to:  [email protected]

logovisa/mastercard

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know.

Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007-2008 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.