Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

Christ, the Guiding Principle

September 05, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

I hear Christians talk about spiritual things and I have also noticed that  a lot of reason and comparing notes with each other. However, I have  found over many years of meditation and inner search that the substance I am looking for is already within me as the mystery  I AM, that cannot be understood by the human mind. Consciousness is what I AM. I AM is the tetra grammar, it cannot be reasoned by word or thought an all the discussions about it cannot produce healing or security in our experience. In silence when our human though processes are still, Christ our guiding Principle heard in silence, comes into our awareness to guide us into all the reality of the inner Kingdom. I have included an audio for your edification called the “Christ The Guiding Principle” it helps you to experience a practical life experience. Enjoy! 

Audio File: http://freedomvoice.net/audio/audio-1600/1652.html (Christ the guiding Principle.mp3)

Christ, the Guiding Principle

The Lessons below are of vital interest to your Spiritual Growth, it is vital for Physical and Mental and Family welfare, so study it thoroughly. It is important to ask the Holy Spirit for Understanding when you read and study these writing,  they have been revealed to me the same way!

For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace is He. Of the increase of His government and Peace, there will be no end.

The zeal of the LORD OF HOSTS will perform this. The Everlasting Father is the Source of our being, will perform that which is given us to do!

Christ, the Guiding Principle, which Guides the geese south in the winter, also upholds and sustains all living form, never failing to provide the need for all Creatures without respect of person, which includes you who read this page. To you and I, as the Offspring of the Most High, God in the beginning gave us His Son, to guide us and to teach us all things, which we, in our descent into Mortality have forgotten.

God loved the world so much that Gave us back His Spirit that whoso-ever tunes in to this Christ principle of government shall not perish but have everlasting life. If God so clothes the grass that is there today and tomorrow is cast into the Fire how much more shall your Heavenly Father not Give you all things freely, O Ye of Little Faith.

1 Peter 1:23-25 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which lives and abides for ever. 24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower thereof falleth away: 25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. (KJV)

Of course, our title of this Letter is “Christ”, the guiding Principle”. Through the anointing, which leads us, we shall inherit all things, if we are beholding the activity of God consciously, and otherwise we miss it. You see beloved, in truth there is only one activity in the Universe of God’s Creation, and that is the activity of the Son of God, working as the Anointing, which brings to you all you need.

He makes it possible for you to live Life to the fullest. As you learn to recognize this principle of Christ within yourself as the Guide, Teacher, and helper, the fullness of Life can be experienced in our awareness of I AM, providing we abide in it, and not fear the appearances of this World, which threaten you.

Jesus Himself as The Son of God also was a beholder of the activity of His Father within Himself and His Eye was single. Several times Jesus said, I can do nothing of myself; it is the Father or the Christ Principle within me that doeth the works.

1 John 2:20-27 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. 21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.  Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is anti Christ that denies the Father and the Son.  Whosoever denies the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledges the Son hath the Father also.  Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.  And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.  These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.  But the anointing which ye have received of him abides in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (KJV)

This governmental principle named “THE ANOINTING” is Universal and is potentially within everybody, discovered as the essential life principle, so we also must find this Inner Kingdom through meditation and prayer. In Jesus Christ dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the Head of all principality and power of this Universe (Col 2:9-10),

SO if we desire also to experience the Fullness of the Gift of God, WE MUST IDENTIFY WITH THE INNER CHRIST CONSCIOUSLY IN ORDER TO BENEFIT FROM IT.

First, we must intellectually realize that we cannot do anything IN OUR HUMANITY to cause the government PRINCIPLE of CHRIST to be activated, only faith will. What we must do in our meditation is be still and listen in silence for the Voice of the Son of God, for when we hear it and receive it, we pass from death to life.

Learning to get quiet, we can begin with a portion of Scripture; “In thy Presence there is fullness of Joy and at thy right hand there is Pleasure for ever more” then be still and have a receptive attitude”!

In our quiet Meditation, the Voice of the Son of God begins to be heard in our heart, it is then that we are tuning in to the Divine Presence and Salvation from all temporal Power is then ours.

Christ in you is the anointing that brakes the yoke of bondage in whatever form it may appear as, such as disease, lack, fear, condemnation.

The Power of Silence!

Recently I heard that students in a campus of the University practiced the art of Inner Silence by coming together and playing a silent record over and over again, proved to be a great success. Concentrating on the silence, God began to reveal His presence and many students were spiritually enlightened through beholding this invisible activity. After this constructive meditation, their work-studies improved dramatically and healing and restoration of their physical bodies,  and relationships were dramatically changed for the good.

The art of Inner Silence causes you to become a beholder of God’s activity, rather than your own desire and will for what you think you have need of at this moment.

Let me explain what kind of benefit you are to others if you master this form of Meditation. In my letters to you, you have probably noticed, I am directing you away from this world’s activities of good or evil. I am directing you away from religious modes of Worship, into the Presence of God. I have discovered over 20 years of searching for reality that none of these religious formats can heal or restore our lives;  on the contrary, they create more uncertainty.

For this reason, the Spirit of the Lord is now upon “Me, Christ” to lead you away from all the problems we all experience in our humanity, including yours truly. The Mistaken Identity we all seem to have in our humanity has been active in the world mind called Adam or Natural Man, who is but a Phantom Being, not the Creation of God. It is our desire to lead you all into the kingdom that is not of this world and be delivered from the Fear of Death and Impending Doom,. (Luke 17:21)

You see beloved, It is in the Inner Kingdom of the Christ where all creative activity is found. In your communion with this Inner Christ the Presence of this Wonderful God is experienced and there are pleasures for evermore.

Meditation

Relax for a moment;  begin to realize that I the Christ of God will never forsake you nor forsake you. I, is the Christ Self, the Son of ‘God’ which is really your own true Life. Let therefore the Same Mind that was also in Christ Jesus work through you now, for Jesus has prepared this place for you in the Most Holy Place. Do you realize that every invention, every symphony, every inspired master painting, all healing, or deliverance from fear, comes from the activity of the Inner Christ, which has really nothing to do with the human intellect?

“I”, your Priest goes before you to straighten out the crooked path I am always alert and watchful that you will not hurt yourself; I will provide all that you need in this Life. Trust Me with your secret desires, but don’t let your secret desires be aimed at persons, places or things, no, only let me lead you beside the Still Waters. Your secret desires must be for rest in ME, to prosper in Me to experience the abundance of all things in Me!

Peace and satisfaction is found in the realization of I am One with My Father as the Son of His Love. Let Me be your meat! Let Me be the Hidden Manna, which I will give to them who hunger and thirst for Me, for I will fully satisfy them, I am you and You are Me, we are indivisibly One.

Take no thought what ye shall eat or drink or where-withal you shall be clothed. Take no thought about your housing or relationships with others, for I am your total sufficiency. Tabernacle with Me, for I in the Midst of you am your very Life.

I am that which prospers you. I am that which draws unto you all that is necessary for your spiritual unfoldment. Even if there were 40 years of wilderness before you reach the Promised realm of I which is in Heaven, be patient, you have made this wilderness your self through which you must be led into Christ Hood!

If there is the experience of the Cross,  takes it, you brought it upon your self, and it is just an other way out, for I in the Midst of you will never leave thee nor forsake thee, even if you make your bed in Hell I will be there to lead you out. Do not fear effects, nor what man can do unto your body or possessions. Do not fear outer conditions, I am that invisible incorporeal part of you that was never born, which can never die!

I am the Resurrection of your Body.

I will resurrect all your negative experiences in life; turn them into success and harmony, brought you into this earth and already knew you before you were conceived in the womb of your mother. I have ordained you to bring forth much fruit 30 fold, 60 fold and even 100 fold.

I will lead you beside the still waters of Life where you will find total rest and satisfaction, even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death you shall nor fear evil.

I am Melchisedeck, I Am your Shepherd and in Me you shall never lack any good thing, if you abide in Me and follow the Mystical Voice and not your reasoning Mind of Flesh.

I am the Hidden Man of your heart, I am Melchisedeck your High Priest, I am Christ? I am the Spiritual Son, the Life Giving Spirit, not Adam who is but a Phantom Man, who does not exist is the realms of My Presence. I only know you as you are “My beloved offspring in whom I am well pleased”

This Universal Christ Mind is the activity of God’s Will for your life in all area, but you must recognize His Voice when He Speaks. The anointing of this Christ Presence reveals all things to you as the un-foldment of your life. The Gift or Presence of God in you will appear to you as forms of Art, invention, governments, business and success. Including in this Divine Intent for you is all the health and wisdom to maintain your life unerringly. You must however never seek for the effect such as wealth or health or success, for by doing that, you have not understood the Principle I am showing you. You must only seek the Presence of God and then all things you have need of in this world will be added unto you.

If you seek first the Presence of God, the anointing works for you, performing that which is given you to do, providing that we recognize that, consciousness of the Presence, is the answer, not our own intellect. Competition to outdo our neighbor in business or Church activity does no longer appear, for it is God that works in you to do of His good pleasure, now all human desire ceases! The creative activity called the Living Word comes from within you in your meditation, to perform that which is given you to do, so cast your burden on the I AM, for He cares for you.

The Christ anointing goes before you to straighten out the crooked path.

If we continue to be sensitive, to the Christ Presence, in us, the Living Word will continue to manifest Itself as the principle of life, bringing with it health and prosperity to all our flesh.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. (KJV)

The Logos or Christ inspired revelation, which comes from within you, is the light (creative principle) of our life. Jesus also calls this Creative and guiding principle the Good Shepherd, or I AM,  which is the intuitive guidance you need to live in this world, so begin to listen to the Voice of Jesus.

Jesus said in John 10.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and my Father are one. (KJV)

Obeying the Voice of the Son!

This enlightenment, is bringing to you, the discernment to what the Voice of Jesus Is, which, when recognized gives you the Wisdom and the Ability to do all things correctly. The Voice of the Son of God instructs and inspires every person that is born into this world.

1 Corinthians 14:9-11 9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air. 10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification. 11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me. (KJV)

The Inner Christ even though it is there and speaking to us, it does not do us any good if we are listening to Religious Voices, voices of Fear or Lack which work through the conscience, producing guilt and fear of all sorts. So, be careful what you listen to in your meditation, for whatever you hear and believe is measured to you, that is the Law.

He came unto His own and His own received Him not, because the Jews were waiting for a physical Messiah, for they needed deliverance much the same as most Christians look for Jesus to come back on a rain cloud, to free them from this World of Evil, Disease, guilt, fear and War. However, in their ignorance as to what the Nature of Messiah was the Hebrews did not recognize the Christ, the Son of the Living God when He came in the midst of them, so it did not do them any good at all.

John 10:1-5 1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that enters not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that enters in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 To him the porter opens; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calls his own sheep by name, and leads them out. 4 And when he puts forth his own sheep, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. 5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. (KJV)

Are you now beginning to understand that we all through meditation and sensitivity to the Inner Christ as our Saviour can lay hold on our Salvation from temporal powers; this is assurance, is it not? By being still and receptive, you begin to behold as in a mirror the Glory of God, for it begins to appear in your awareness, as you begin to see things the way they truly are.

The perception of the Presence of ‘God’ in you causes the Spiritualization of your consciousness. When this Enlightenment takes Place, you become a minister of reconciliation and your consciousness delivers a groaning and travailing creation from its bondage.

Through the transformation of our consciousness from this world to Christ hood, we begin to observe the governmental principle, which exists in the Inner Universe, and it brings freedom to all who come and hear. The government of Life is on the shoulders of the Son of God, which eventually will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea, but remember it is your own Life which is enlightened to know the Truth does it!.

With all thy getting,  get understanding.

However, we must always remember, the natural man (1 Cor 2) cannot receive the Word of God, because the word of God is spiritually discerned, and appreciated. Those who are born again of the incorruptible Word of God live and abide forever in God’s Presence, who through the anointing have the Authority to rule Creation again, as it was in the beginning.

Prepare yourself for this Enlightenment, achieved through Meditation and Communion with the Inner Christ Principle, if you are sincere and hunger and thirst for the Reality Kingdom. In previous religious teachings we have thought, if we discern the operation of evil spirits or the problems of diseases of this world in people, we where exercising a spiritual gift, but that is not so! You see beloved, the Holy Spirit does not reveal Evil to you as an anti Logos, for there is no force or being opposite to God, evil is a belief, not a reality!

The Anti Logos exposed!

In God’s Universe, there is not an Anti-Logos to work as an opposition to God’s will, nor is there an Anti-God-Activity. In reality, there is Only God as Father, who sustains and maintains His Creation with unerring Love. Our Father without respect of person lets His Thoughts fall on the Just and the Unjust. His thoughts are always Good and beneficial toward us, never Evil, for God never tests any person with Evil, for there is no evil in the Plan of God.

In God’s Kingdom, there is no opposition to His Loving intent for all Mankind. In other words, in God's Plan there is no evil power operating as law or cause of events as an Anti Logos, or Anti Will of God. This belief is the greatest hoax in the Kingdom message today; God does not use evil to bring about good in the end. All evil which appears in this world, such as disease, sin, or lack can only operates in the Unconsciousness we call the Adam Man, which is not God ordained, the Natural Man is a Phantom belief in Good and Evil, a generation of the Fleshly Mind.

The Man of Gen 2 is the Dustman or Mind formation. This Mind of Flesh is the Serpent Nature, which can only function in Ignorance of Reality. This Serpent operation, which in religion is termed the carnal mind or Flesh, is illusory in its nature, for it is not a reality. The Carnal Mind has therefore no ordination to its evil work. The Carnal mind can only function as a lie, formed by the fear of Death; it can only work through a sense of guilt towards God our Father. This Carnal sense is termed the conscience, which exists as a state of Consciousness,  driven by Fear.

All what is generated as evil in the form of sin, disease, lack, or death are formed by the alienated mind of Adam, who lost his birthright through fear and a sense of separation from the living Father, the Dream of the Unconsciousness, which are but archetypes and Phantoms without substance or Law to sustain themselves. The moment you awaken to your true heritage, they have no longer the power to operate. Evil operates in the darkness of this world, not in the Loving Presence of Our Father, who does not know anything about it.

Perfect Love cast out all Fear!

1 John 5:18-21 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not. 19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. 20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. 21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. (KJV)

In the realization of God’s Love, you can forget about the future being prophesied over your life by eager Ministers of doom. These fearful words are not coming from the Father of Jesus, but are of this world. There is only Prophetic activity of God and that is expressed in Super Abundant Life, never disease lack or death or future judgment, all these type of Words are Man created in order to control the ignorant.

In John 10:10, Jesus said: “I am come that you may have life in the super abundance of it”
There is nothing in the activity of God’s Spirit or Presence that defiles you, nor makes a lie, nor causes human suffering.
No, No, No, beloved, in God’s Presence there are always pleasures for ever more. This will however only work in your experience if you learn to contact the presence of God, which abides within us all and not continue to listen to strangers.

Revelation 21:1-7 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. NOW ! 2 And I John, Charlie, Christine, Robert or whoever can see the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, NOW ! prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven ( presence of God, within) saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. NOW ! 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; NOW ! and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. NOW ! 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. NOW ! 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (KJV)

Love Tony.

Living in Heaven Now!

In order to live in God’s Heaven, we must never judge any event, place, thing or person by what you see, feel, taste or touch, otherwise the Cosmic Curse is activated and you suffer the consequences.

Our human intellect cannot discern God’s Spiritual activity of all good. God’s Benevolent Power maintains His Creation perfectly. The Creative Principle is the activity of Good, never of evil. It takes however an awakening and an acceptance of this Truth before we begin to experience God’s Love and Grace in our lives, for there is still a Veil over the Mind that believes God to be also the taker of Life. I pray that after you have read this letter prayerfully, that Light will begin to shine on your pathway.

David says in Psalm 16: Jesus Prophetically speaking:

Preserve me, O God; for in thee do I put my trust. O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord, my goodness extendeth not to Thee; But to the saints that are in the earth and to the excellent in whom is all my delight. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips. The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup; thou maintains my lot. My lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

I will bless the Lord who hath given me counsel; my reigns also instruct me in the night seasons. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in Hell; neither hast thou suffered thine Holy One to see corruption.

Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore.

In modern English Jesus is saying; "We can only experience preservation from temporary evils if we trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not unto our own understanding"

Take No Thought for your Life!

Here again you see the sovereign activity of Spirit maintaining Jesus’ life simply by trusting and beholding God’s activity rather than his own worries and anxieties about Life as the Last Adam. The lines are already fallen in pleasant places for all of us, yea I have a goodly heritage, meaning; Every person is predestined for a good life, without fear of tomorrow.

Because tomorrow has its own evil we must not worry or take thought for our lives what we shall eat or drink, for God does not operate in the future. He unfolds your life right now, but you must first believe the Love God has for you not the circumstances you witness with your five senses.

We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. 2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) (KJV)

Right NOW faith is the substance of the things that you are beholding, which is your goodly heritage, but if you behold the Problem, your fear will bring the Curse of the Law on you and you suffer the consequences.

2 Corinthians 6:1-3

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. (Heb 11:1-2) If you learn to be still in your meditation, God will give you council and will instruct you in the night seasons.

Always put the Lord before you, not an image or a concept of God as One that deals with you or tries you with evil , for that again is a false sense of life which gives you fear , you cannot escape the Law of sowing and reaping. All these fearful images of doom are formed by the mind. Instead of worry, you must behold the activity of Love which cannot be grasped by the human mind when it sees doom and gloom, it must be felt with the heart where God Dwell in Spirit and in Truth!

Love never fails!

Think on Love; Consciously believe that this Love of God is the upholding factor of your being. When you know this intuitively you shall never be moved to believe otherwise, for you are in the Atmosphere of Eternal Life. Continue to believe the Love God has for you, thoughts of Peace and Prosperity, so that you may have an expectation of good and not of evil.

The promise of God toward you is that He will not leave your soul in hell, neither will you suffer your holy one (the Christ child within you) to see corruption. You will be shown the path way of life as it unfolds before you as you walk in trust "God is My Father!"

In this realization of God’s Love, salvation from temporal evil always happen right now, in silence, quietness and confidence shall be my strength. Thou will keep him in perfect peace who’s mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in Thee. (Isaiah 26:3)

The preservation or salvation principle is the God Consciousness you are in 'Truth', which cannot be intellectually energized, it has to be Realized in Meditation, "My Father and I we are One Being! The mind is not an activating tool to think out our self preservation through visualization or concentration. The Mind is a tool of awareness, through which we begin to intuitively hear the leading of the Spirit Within us.

Yes, it is through the Mind that Salvation comes into our experience, but first we have to receive the engrafted Word with meekness, for that saves our soul. James 1:21-22 21

When the mind becomes still enough, a listening attitude will overshadow us and raise our consciousness from a sense of fear and lack or guilt, to a sense of well being, where we can cry Abba Father.

Receptivity is the Key!

It is in this level of receptivity that you will be able to hear the voice of the Son of God, and by hearing the Voice of Jesus and receiving it in our heart, preservation from Evil is guaranteed.

Verily verily I say unto you he that heareth my word and believeth on Him that sent me, HATH everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation (of judgment) but is passed from death to life. 

Verily verily I say unto you, the hour is coming and NOW is when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God and they that hear, shall live. (John 5:24)

So then in this statement of Jesus, we see the principle of alertness, where we can recognize the Voice of Jesus as He stands at our door and knocks:

If any man hear my voice and opens the door of his heart, I will come in and I will sup with him (Rev 3:20)

To sup with the Inner Christ is to have communion in God’s Presence, where we consciously eat the Word of God, and Drink of the Blood of the Son of God. You see beloved, the Blood of Jesus is the Life Force which energizes the Mind to understand the Creative intent of God, I know in whom I have believed and I am fully persuaded. It is Wonderful!

When I live in this state of awareness, God is a very present help in an time of need and all that we have need of is added to us spontaneously. Think of It beloved! Communion means that we are in Harmony with the activity of God, come and taste and see, all Good is our reward. It seems almost to be to simple, but that is how God functions in our lives, God or Good does not function through complicated doctrines of man, for they are dead and useless. I believe hearing and seeing Truth in its simplicity is the number one essence of Salvation. First realize I am One with Jesus in the Father and all that the Father Has is Mine. In this sense of Oneness we are in communion without condemnation, because we recognize the Blood of Jesus (The Nature of No resistance) has purged our conscience from dead works to serve the LIVING God, the Only Power of Good.

Your own personal experience of ONENESS is your Salvation and your Sanctification, Redemption from this World of Good and Evil. It is wonderful!

The New Man is Free!

John 17:14-19  I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.  As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. (KJV)

By abiding in the Truth you begin to behold the activity of Christ, which universally happens to all our brothers and sisters in the world without respect of person. Because we really are all ONE, we are sanctified by the Blood of Jesus!

Jesus paid the price and made us ONE! Jesus broke down the middle wall of partition and made of 2 One New Man so making Peace.

Ephesians 2:13-18 13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. (KJV)

In Galatians Chapter 6 verse 15 we read that in Christ Jesus, circumcision or being a Jew avails nothing, being a Gentile avails nothing, being a Baptist or Presbyterian or Pentecostal avails nothing, but what avails, is the new Creation. For by one spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Greeks, whether we be bond or free we have all been made to drink into one spirit which is the new creation.( 1 Cor 12:13)

Once we can behold the finished work of Calvary in the light what is now revealed to us by the Spirit without the Conscience, we can no longer go back to other concepts of God, otherwise the salvation principle will be bound to our limited ideas and we stay bound to our traditions.

Don't Look at Appearances!

Even if you have some dramatic or negative experiences in your life, you must not focus your attention on something outside of yourself, for then we are looking at a lie not the Truth. All appearances which we can see and hear with the five sense gates are but mind formed Illusions, not the True Creation which is already perfect and holy in every aspect. Observing an activity outside of the government principle revealed in Isaiah 9:6 causes you to experience all the negatives the Cosmic Curse can put on you, so be alert as to what you see and hear!

If you walk by the Spirit, even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death you shall fear no evil. (Psalm 23)

God’s word will eventually lead you back to the Fathers House, like he first led Jesus into the realization of One-ness with the Father. So you can now enter God’s Presence, without having a sense of guilt or fear to disturb you.

Jesus said: “You will not leave my soul in hell, neither will you allow your Holy One to see Corruption. Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God”. So be of Good Cheer beloved, I am overcome the World of Illusions.

A listening Attitude!

God cannot be experienced or known by a process of the mind. Don’t try to understand God’s working in your life on an intellectual or religious level, it is impossible! It is only through silence, in Meditation that we can hear the inner tutor speaking, which will lead us into green pastures.

A listening attitude causes you to make contact with the Omnipresent Creative principle called Love or biblically speaking Our Father which is in Heaven. This Father of course is within you and is the unfolding purpose for every Human life and it begins to show itself when you wait on the Lord. You owe it to yourself, "Seek first this Kingdom of God Principle within you, if you want to experience Life as God lives it"

Intellectual or theological concepts of God, never mind how profound they may seem, will not bring you into God’s abiding presence, on the contrary, religious dogma alienates you further from His Life and Nature.

The letter kills, even Scripture known as the letter is not the only way to understand truth. Truth and Life has to come through hearing the Word of God from within you. Truth can come through the Bible, but it is the Spirit that leads the Way to Life superabundant. It is up to us to acquaint ourselves with the Most High Principle God of Heaven and Earth, the I AM, I AM!

Job 22:21-26

21 Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee. 22 Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.

The Letter of Truth!

As we become a beholder of the activity of God in our meditation, the Bible can become the Book of Life to you. The written Word will always confirm what the Spirit reveals and visa versa. If you experience confusion in your life due to the things that you are hearing in this world, rest assured what you are hearing does not descend from above, what you are aware of through the 5 senses is earthy, sensual and is devilish, so we must abandon these feelings and be renewed in the Spirit of our Mind.

Where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work, but the wisdom that is from above is first pure (and of course above does not mean in the sky! It means a higher consciousness and awareness of God’s presence, then it is peaceable, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of the person that is a beholder only of God’s activity, sows peace, makes peace and experiences peace (good will to all men and women). James 3:13-18).

The bible will always confirm what the Spirit of Truth reveals, which is God’s revelation of Himself. This revelation comes to those who are listening to the still small voice and are beholders of God’s activity and government in silent contemplation.

The opening of the Ear!

It is an important thing to remember; there is no way to reach God not even in our greatest sacrificial efforts. In order to reach a high state of awareness, first our ear has to be opened to see and hear the Voice of God, then Life will flow to you and from you unhindered.

Our ears are opened by receiving the Free Gift of Righteousness. (Gift means Presence where all Joy is ours) To as many as received HIM, to them gave HE the POWER to become the SONS of GOD.

Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.  Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,  I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.  I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. (KJV) Psalm 40:6-9

A Way must be prepared in our Meditation for God to reach us. Jesus prepared that Way!

I am the Way into Life abundant, Jesus said. It is like tuning into Radio Heaven, where God is always sending His message of Love and Grace, never condemnation, so be still and listen, don’t speak. This message of truth can only be received through a fourth dimensional consciousness, which is the Christ consciousness, prepared for you by Jesus. It is wonderful!

Christ in Its essence judges not according to the appearances (John 7:24) but judges Righteous Judgment. Beholding this reality of Love and Purity, our eye becomes single, looking out from within and seeing only that what God sees and God sees what He creates and says, ”It is VERY good”

Don't tell God your Problems!

When our eye is single and beholds the activity of God, our whole body will be full of light and creative activity. In quietness you may hear the Voice of God, but not necessarily a voice, sometimes it comes as an impression, sometimes it comes as a sigh of well being or a fragrance! When peace steals over you, you know you have made contact with the Inner Christ, the Anointing, teaching you all things that pertain unto God likeness. Never tell God your problems or anybody else’s problems!

Telling God your problems would be like talking to your Radio Receiver, it does not answer you. 

So learn to listen to the Inner Christ Voice, instead of talking TO IT!

Listening to the Inner Christ is what prayer is all about. Prayer is listening to the Inner Program of God’s leading.

In this Place of listening the Spirit makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. This is how you flow into the activity of God’s purposes for your life and you shall be filled to the fullest if you obey the prompting. In this Awareness you begin to eat of the hidden manna which Jesus talked about when he said “I have meat to eat”

I eat the inner spiritual bread and wine which the Natural religious mind does not know of at all, it is ours in our Communion with the Father without a sense of guilt or responsibility, just eat drink and be satisfied. All the time Christ has been waiting for you to commune with Him, just be still, and know, that I am God.

In the silence you will hear:

”I will never leave you, I am the Bread and Wine, I am your wisdom, I am your protection, I straighten out the crooked path. Be not afraid, I am with you. 

When you go through the fire, you shall not be burned, because I am there, when you go through the water it shall not overflow you, for I am there, no harm will come to your dwelling place, even a thousand shall fall by your left hand and ten thousand by the right hand, no evil shall overtake you. Be still and listen to me all ye that are heavy laden, and I will give you Rest. I am closer to you than breathing, closer to you than hands and feet, I walk in you as you. I am your very individual life, and the life of every other person on earth. They are all entitled to my presence, where there is fullness of joy and at my right hand there are pleasures for ever more.

Love to all, Tony!

Back Home

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Tony & Martha den Hartog

PO BOX 215 EMERALD VIC. 3782 AUSTRALIA

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.