Light of the World Ministries

logo

Freedom Voice Newsletter

The immaculate conception---the fusion of Spirit and Body.

January 31, 2008

Email:[email protected]

bar

[Return to: Web Site]

Attachments: [Printable][Html]

Before we travel to New Zealand, here is the Jan 2008 letter in the attachment. Love Tony and Martha.

The immaculate Conception, "Let it be done unto me according to thy Word;  the fusion of Spirit and Body".

The immaculate conception was necessary to again bring forth GOD'S ordination, giving  us back the LIGHT of His GLORY as a witness, enabling us to know His eternal life as an experience, not just as a doctrine as we hear it in the average Church today. This light of life is given to remind us that we are SONS of GOD, not just humans created beings out of dust.  The Glorious Gospel Christ Jesus tells us that we are not just flesh and blood we have in common with every other animal partakes of, no, we are Spirit.  

James 1:18 (KJV)      Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.  

However, you are Light and As God’s offspring, light can only come to us by a Holy Ghost revelation as this LIGHT OF TRUTH enters our consciousness we are ready to submit our soul to the engrafted Word and be born again of the incorruptible seed, that lives and abides forever. It is only to the degree of our own receptivity and devotion to this ordination that we get to know what God is and who we are in relation to Him. In other words, this LIGHT of LIFE, does not force itself upon us, we must be still and hear the Father of our being speak and in the silence of our meditation we experience healing and restoration. We must however consciously realize the mystery of Christ in us,  as  Christians we must first know what  the nature of God is and not just as a bible study, but the experience of being born from above.  In the Presence of God our Father, we become aware of Life, meant for us to experience.  In the silence of our being I AM come.   I AM the LIGHT and substance of every living form. Do you feel this beloved?   In other words, what you become aware of, you become aware with.  God is therefore the full and complete nature of what you are in your make up and beside you and I there is no other God formed.

Isaiah 43:7-10 (KJV)      Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.     [8] Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. [9] Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. [10] Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.  

Jesus said to the Pharisees; “Don't you know that you are gods?” Don't you know that those in whom the LOGOS was invested are God’s substance, the Being of Light.  Flesh and blood (the gene of men) cannot inherit the Kingdom of God .  In reality we are all born of the incorruptible Seed of God after we hear and obey the inner witness.

1. Therefore, we are eternal being we are the planting of the Lord; we are God’s Seed to which the Promise of eternal life is given. Are you listening?
  2.  If with all our heart we would seek after truth, God will fulfill itself as our individual life. We will be completely satisfied, when we awaken into HIS LIKENESS.

PSALM CH: 17 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.  

Although we may, all have experienced God’s Grace to a measure there are still the UN--searchable riches of CHRIST, discovered in the branches of the Tree, which GOD has planted in the beginning.  God said to His offspring;  “Be fruitful” or bear much fruit, for you have not chosen me but I have chosen you.  I have planted you in the beginning so that you bring forth much fruit!

JOHN CH:15  “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.  "These things I command you, that ye love one another.  

The fruit we bear is the eternal fruit of God that can never die. 

The fruit of God is its inherent nature, manifesting itself as LOVE, JOY, PEACE, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, TEMPERANCE and FAITH. Against this ordination and planting of GOD, there is no LAW.  Even death has no power over you when you live in this state of being. As long as there is, no resistance at all to all appearances of good and evil life will go on forever. However, even though this revelation you read is truth for all, not many are aware of God’s Love it in this planet. Most of our religious worship is erroneous, worshiping they do not know what.  Most of what we see in religion today is bias and loves only its own concepts and beliefs.  Our mental and physical being is still without form, and darkness is still operating in many as the consciences of man condemn him. Remember as long as we have a sin sense in us and feel guilt and fear of Hell, we are under the curse of the Law. 

Darkness, (a belief in good and evil as coming from God) cannot comprehend the transparency of Love, which of course is ordained to be the universal consciousness of God’s Presence we know today as the first man Adam, before he feared, and died to his rightful heritage.

However, when man became insensitive to the Love nature of his own being;  God said to Adam: “How art thou fallen  LIGHT BEARER, SON OF THE MORNING, who told you were naked

Every thought that  humankind entertains of him self and God derives out of the darkness of personal sense living, attempting to save and heal a dead man. That dog will not hunt. Now the Spirit of God is bringing back to our remembrance who and what we are in Christ Jesus. The Holy Ghost is moving over the face of the deep energizing the Seed to bring forth the nature of God as the Lamb that takes away the mistaken Identity from the Body of Christ.  God our Father still speaks to us in mysteries so that we again know the truth as to who we truly are in Christ.  God speaks to all man and many are awakening out of the dust of death. It is wonderful!

The words “BE FRUITFUL”, means I exist, or I AM fruitful. It means ‘recognition’ is coming back into mans consciousness, realizing that we are being one in God. 

All what man had it in the beginning with God as One being is given back to us, without any sense of lack, fear or inferiority.  The principles revealed in these above passages of Scripture apply to every one of us, Jew and Gentile alike.  So let us examine these revelations in detail. First we all must discover the meaning of these symbols in conscious realization. Symbols of truth awaken us to our true selfhood, so be still and listen to the Voice of the Father. The words that you will hear in silence are designed to bring peace and harmony to this planet and  as long as we do not worship the symbol. The symbol is a parable leading us but we must go beyond it to see the truth they hide. If we would know our true identity as ‘trees of righteousness’,  we would also experience a greater sense of wellbeing in our personal and family lives.  Do you hear?  I personally have found a great deal of freedom in my life after I realised that I am truly the planting of the Lord. I discovered that I am not just a product of flesh and blood which for a long time I believed myself to be in my ignorance.   In my function as a spiritual teacher  I have  discovered that the activity of Christ is the criteria that now flows through my consciousness as God’s righteous cause, bringing healing and peace to those who are of my household.  Christ awareness as it is developed in us is the healing power to all that come to hear and understand the  living  Word, as it flows from pure consciousness without judgement. It is wonderful! Those who hear the Voice of God in their receptive ear and  touch the hem of the garment are healed of their plague.

It is when we awaken to our true heritage as the TREE of LIFE which is in the midst of the Paradise of God,  we are the planting of the Lord.  As we awaken to our true “I” ness, we too bear the healing consciousness and bring healing to all who call upon us for help.  Problems when they appear in our personal life or community will quickly be dissolved in this altitude of prayer, representing our enlightened heart.  

• However, we would not even be aware of God’s Righteous Cause if there was no Christ in us as a Seed to prompt us into action to bring deliverance to the Nations.

Thank God that ‘there is a witness within us’,  which cries Abba Father. In a time of stress or need for peace or healing,  the awareness of this living presence called Christ lets us know that we are the offspring of God and that all is well with our soul. It is in this conscious union with the Father that all who come to this Body will be healed.  

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;  Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things. Acts17.  

• If we then are the offspring of the incorruptible Word of God and we also know that we are heirs of God and joint heirs with the Christ of God, who is the planting of the Lord, then nothing is impossible to those who hear and know this truth. Remember, the Body of Christ expresses itself as the embodiment and unfoldment of life in this planet. This Body of Christ as a witness is Salvation to all who can hear the Gospel. 
  • When the Gospel of Righteousness is heard in our land, disease, death or calamity of any kind can no longer stay in our experience. 
  • This Seed of God is the pure Image of God in  total awareness of It—Self  ordained right from the beginning to be the Image and total expression of God, the Word made Flesh.
  • It is wonderful!

Tony  and Martha den Hartog.

PO BOX 215 EMERALD 3782 VICTORIA AUSTRALIA.

Light of the World Ministry

Freedom Voice Network

WWW.FREEDOMVOICE.NET

Email to: [email protected]

We are here to bless. However, If you do not wish to be on our mailing list please let us know. Love Tony.

© Copyright 2007 by Freedom Voice Network/Fireword Network. All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system unless it is copied in it's entirety, and distributed at no charge. It may not be included in any paid publication with out our prior written consent.